Revenge is sweet

(A/N): Back to Levi's room after their little adventure in the stables. This is very graphic smut so do not read it if you don't like yaoi or smut. It's not necessary to the progression of the story.

———————————————————————-

"Come on, be a good uke for me." He says as he pulls me close to him, his back resting against the door of his room.

I grab his wrists and turn around, now holding him instead. I press my foot behind his knee, making it bend slightly.

"What do you think you're doing, Brat?" He asks.

"You can't always be the seme, love."

"You think?"

He grins and grabs my waist, shoving me onto the small table beside the door.

"Really!" I add while pushing him back to the wall.

I place my arms beside him and even though he is stronger than me, he knows very well that he's stuck, he'll have to go down if he wants to get out. And that is exactly what I want him to do. The thought of seeing him kneeling before me is a big turn on. Instead, he reaches up and kisses me in a softer way. I frown, surprised but then I follow his rhythm. I guess he wants it soft tonight. He pulls away from me for a tiny second, just to whisper at my ear:

"You have no idea how much I love you Brat."

I instantly blush. He isn't usually all that sweet. And even though he likes to be on top more, I've decided that I was going to be on top tonight and that is all. Except that now, I want it to be sweet. Usually we're a bit rough, but he seems... different. He places his arms around my neck and pulls me back for another very long kiss. Our tongues meet in a different way than the usual. I think I got passed another part of him that he hides very well. I sweep him off his feet and wrap his legs around me. I take a step back to lean against the table. Just this, these simple kisses, are enough to drive me crazy.

"I love you so much." I whisper.

I can see his cheek blushing and I can feel a smile growing on his lips as he kisses me. I walk to the bed and slowly put him down as I climb on top of him, resting on my elbows. We stare into each other's eyes for a while, without a word. I guess we're just at that step where every detail of the other person seems to be the most perfect thing you've ever seen. He rubs my back up and down with his hands. I grind a little against him. His chin lifts up as I see a flicker in his eyes. His hands are now moving further south. First on my butt cheeks and then to the front where he quickly unbuttons my pants and brings them down a little. I unbutton his shirt and kiss every inch of his perfectly shaped abs. Then, I bring my teeth to his pants, pulling the zipper down with them. I use my hand for the button and pull down on his pants with the other one. I quickly remove what's left on me as he does the same. Then, I go back to our previous position. Again, he looks straight into my eyes and his gaze is so strong that I can barely stand it.

"What is it?" He asks, suddenly worried.

"Nothing." I say reassuringly. "I just can't believe you chose me. Out of everyone left within these walls... and even back when... SHE... was alive. You picked me. I...have no words about how this makes me feel and you looking at me like that leaves me even more shocked and...What I'm trying to say is that I feel blessed."

He entangles his fingers in my hair and plays with the rebellious strands that fly everywhere.

"If we were in another world, another place, another context. Without titans, wars, without us being soldiers. Without death being the most we have in common. Without bearing so much on our shoulders. I would still choose you." He says.