But since we're going to die here...

*****************IMPORTANT***************

This fic is also available on AO3
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3647184/chapters/8057514
—————————————————————————————-

(A/N:) Hey guys... So I've been contemplating the idea of writing Ereri fics for a while. English is not my mother tongue though so I hesitated a lot. (you can guess my favorite thing to write about is either one of them revealing their feelings...). Also, I wrote with this "-" because that is how we do it here for dialogs. I know in English it's with these: " ... but since I'm not used to it and didn't want it to suck... I'd rather just do it my way. Sorry for those of you who are bothered by that. SO here it goes...

——————————————————————————————-

===Eren POV. Eren and Levi are chasing the same 30meter Titan.===

"Move brat, I've got him"

"No! I got him, stop following me"

He annoys me so much. Why does he always have to take his role so seriously. I can and will take down that 30meter by myself.

"Levi move, I am not a child I can handle him!"

"Don't you dare call me by my name Brat, all you will do is get us killed."

The sound of the 3D maneuver gear's wires whistles in the air as Levi shifts his weight to change direction. No way, he won't get to him before me. I switch my weight to my left leg and one of my wire rips up the bark of a tree. Suddenly I'm freefalling, which was not part of the plan. As I do, my wires get tangled with the ones that are holding Levi. I twirl as I fall and all I can see is the trees and wires that keep turning around me. I abruptly stop and wince when the shock hits my hips. Not only am I suspended in the air, but Levi is now stuck in my wires, facing me. His gear will not be able to handle both of us for too long and the titan, who is now further away, will certainly come back for us. I try moving and untangling myself.

"Stop moving. Idiot." Levi says as he moves slowly and carefully to try and get himself out of the spider web I just pulled all around him.

"I'm sorry Heichou."

I mean it. I really mean it, because of my actions we are probably going to die here. We're going to become titan food. The strength I previously had seems to evaporate suddenly. Levi notices.

"Hey, I thought you said you weren't a child." He says while bringing my chin up with his free hand.

I blush instantly. Why? I wouldn't know, but it's happening.

"It's okay brat, I'll get us out of here."

I nod while he cuts one of the wires with his blade. Wrong move Levi. Because we are now both falling down and are stuck to each other completely powerless. Then, another abrupt stop and we are tied even tighter and closer. Our heads bang against each other and I hear something ring in my ears. Is it a real noise? Or is it related to the little black dots I see?

"Eren! Relax...we wouldn't want you to turn just now."

As he speaks, I feel his breath onto my cheek. That's how close we are. I'm uncomfortable. After all, this man hates me with all he's got and I keep getting in trouble. He keeps saving my ass. I remain silent until he finally speaks.

"I guess we are, indeed, stuck here. Guess I'm not humanity's strongest after all and you are certainly not humanity's last hope."

I'd look down if I could, to try and avoid his gaze but that would make me lay my head down on his shoulder and I'm pretty sure that would lend me a direct ticket to the other world.