The first time

(A/N): So this part is essentially only smut... It's my first time writing this and I will modify it later because I'm not happy with it. But right now, I need to post it because I want the story to be completely on wattpad so that it's easier for you guys to read so I'll be posting up until part 10 but there might be some modifications made to the chapters eventually. You can skip this chapter if you want, all my smut chapter are not that important to the story if you don't like it... Then again if you are reading ereri fics, you are probably dying for this so... Anyways.

It's a flashback that Eren has right after the previous chapter (which was one month after)

18+ I guess? :)

--------------------------------

As Levi falls asleep, his head resting on my chest and his legs wrapped around mine. I unconsciously recall the memory of our first time. The progress we have made since then. Since only a couple of weeks ago. We did manage to see each other most of the nights. It was beyond our control. I laugh at myself for being so into him. I'm such a dork. I rub his back and fall asleep as the memory of our first time comes back to me in a dream.

******Crappy swirly mist dream effect******

-------(A/N): *wink...wink...wink* *nosebleed*------

I was holding his hips, walking in front of him, pushing him towards the bed as I kissed his soft thin lips in a gentle way that still didn't seem to be enough. The back of his legs reached the end of the bed and he fell on his back as he hit it. He raised himself on his elbows as I slowly climbed on top of him. His cheeks were red, just as mine probably were. I did not know what to do, how to proceed so I followed whatever my instinct was telling me I felt like doing. I sat on his lap, parting my legs on each side of him and I kissed him, gently, then roughly. He grabbed my waist and I could feel him now. A huge bulge in his pants that made me scared for a moment. My body responded in an echo and he rolled on top of me as our kisses merged into something wilder, something deeper. The need had definitely kicked in now. I unbuttoned his shirt as he was busy with my pants. Thankfully I had removed my gear's harness before coming here. Thankfully he was wearing only his regular white shirt and pants. It was awkward and we were both clumsy. After all, it was the first time for both of us. I could see that Levi was irritated about not knowing what he was supposed to do so I pulled him closer to me. I wanted him to forget how this was supposed to be and instead think of how we would do it our own way and we would take the time we needed. I was thinking of teasing him a bit about his cheeks but I didn't want to ruin the little confidence he had left in the circumstances. We managed to remove all our clothes except for our underwear which remained the only barrier between us. A very useless barrier as I could see that both of us were rock hard. We kissed and fooled around for a while. I ran my nose down on his abs, licking them and inspecting every crease between the muscles to make sure I remembered every detail for later when I couldn't be here with him. I played in his hair the same way as he did with mine. The just-fucked-hair look suited him so well that I couldn't bare it anymore.

"Let's do this." I pleaded.

"Fine!" He said as he shoved me on the bed playfully.

As soon as I was on my stomach, I started panicking.

"Levi, wait!"

"What? You don't want to?" He asked.

"Of course I want to...but... I'm scared." I admitted.

He raised his hand and pressed it against his unruly hair. He was uncomfortable. No, that's not what I wanted, I didn't want him to feel bad for it! No!

"You're scared of me?" He asked, slowly backing away.

I grabbed his wrist, now resting on my knees, eyes tearing up.