Slipping away

(A/N) OK here are some IMPORTANT INFOS:

1-This is a multiple POV chapter, which i'll mention when it changes.

2-This chapter is necessary for the story but it contains smutt.

3-Please leave me some feedback on it (the whole fic or individual chapters), I'd like to know...lol (No need to mention once more that I speak french I guess? So I'm sorry for the mistakes)

I AM SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER IS!! FORGIVE ME! lol...

—————————————————————-

(Jean's POV)

I hold him tight and he holds the back of my head so that I can't pull away from him. His bare skin rubbing against mine has become too much to handle and I pull back as much as I can to be able to slide my hands to his belt buckle. I undo it as fast as I can because I can't wait anymore. Armin gasps for air again.

"Wait, Jean!"

He pulls his face away from mine.

"What is it Armin?"

He blushes and looks down at my chest as he nervously rubs his hands on my abs in a possessive manner. Then, he sticks his nails into my skin as he speaks the words quickly.

"I'm scared. I've never..."

"Me neither." I snort.

His jaw drops open.

"I...thought. Didn't you and Marco...you know?"

My eyes fill up with tears as I recall my memories of Marco. I did, indeed, have feelings for him, which were mutual. But, I never got the chance...

"No. I took too much time and I don't want to make the same mistake twice."

He wipes the tears off my cheek and kisses me. I let the guilt go. I wonder how I didn't notice before, that I liked Armin so much. But I guess I didn't. It's probably a side effect from talking so much about Marco with him. Or maybe the fact that he understood and didn't judge me. I appreciated that. I might have grown into loving him after a while, without noticing. Loving, that's a strong word, but for some reason I think it might be the right one to use. Anyways, I'll have time to think about it later. For now, I want him, only him. I tentatively pull on his belt again. This time, he doesn't pull away from me. Instead, he undoes mine too. We both smirk, probably thinking that we are dreaming all this because there's no way this could be happening. But it is.Yes it is.I know it is because there is no way a dream could make me feel the way I just felt when Armin placed his hand down my pants, unable to wait for me to remove them. This, is not a dream.

I grab his hips to keep him from getting off me as I roll on top of him instead. You'd think I could break him because we are total opposites in height, but the boy is actually much stronger than I thought. He also happens to have a nice muscle definition and I have to admit that I could stare at it all day. He pulls me by the neck and I pull back away. Enough kissing. I want more. I need more. There's a fire burning inside me and it needs to be fed right now. I pull his pants down and throw them aside. Then, I attempt to remove mine as Armin starts laughing at my awkwardness.

"SHhhhh, Not funny!" I say with a grin.

I fall back on him and the only barrier between us is our underwear. I'm tempted to remove them, his and mine, but suddenly I'm the one who's nervous. Confidence isn't much of a problem for me and I mean... I am well equipped too. You know what they say about horses. Might as well use that nickname to my advantage. What if I compare myself after that though? Armin starts removing his underwear on his own and I keep thinking about the whole thing. Pfff. Let's be real, Armin is almost the size of a 7year old, it couldn't be... HOLY SHIT, OKAY! Okay.