Muguruma Kensei

"Taicho! I have a recommendation for a new recruit." Shuhei says as he sets his papers down on the desk watching his Captain raise an eyebrow and set his pen down.

"This recruit must be a bit talented if you are recommending them."

"Well yes, she's also-"

"Also what?" Kensei ask cutting him off as Shuhei stiffens up a bit.

"A close friend."

Kensei let's off a grunts and take a look at her profile before shooing his lieutenant off and making his final decision. He decided to let her in the squad without a rank only because he hadn't seen her abilities yet.

Flipping through her profile she was very good with hand to hand combat but lacking with her sword and well rounded with kido.

Looking at her physical appearance she was average height with strange red eyes he's never seen before. The ruby crimson eyes that seem like it would creep onto you in the dark.

Kensei got the shivers as he shut her profile folder and threw it on Shuhei's pile of work.

"Nice to meet you (First name)(Last name)." She introduced herself to Kensei and Mashiro with a sly smile and eyes the seems like a fox as she looked at them. "To earn a rank we have to see your abilities first." He says roughly as she nods and Mashiro jumps infront of her face.

"Your eyes are so pretty! I've never seen anyone with that eye color around here!" She praises as (Your Name) blushes a bit and hides behind Shuhei a bit flushed as the older man chuckles a bit and pulls her out of hiding and rubs her neck to comfort her shyness.

"Anyways tomorrow morning we head to the fields to figure out where to place you." Kensei tells them and ignore all the unnecessary remarks.

It was Mashiro against (Your Name) and it wasn't her first rodeo, she could feel the green hair girl spiritual energy and it was high.

(Your Name) took a deep breathe and charged as they both were good at hand to hand combact.

Punching the side of Mashiro she blocked (Your Name) and sweep her leg off the ground. Before (Your Name) body could hit the dirty she did a back flip and a round house kick towards her face.

With a grunt Mashiro fell back a few feet.

Finding a opening (Your Name) charged and chanted a kido to keep the green hair girl in yellow binds. As she got closer Mashiro hollow mask came out as she escaped and threw a punch right into (Your Name) face.

"If you wanna win against me you have to pull out your sword~" Mashiro warns as she jumped around and (Your Name) shook her head before getting up from the floor.

"I don't use my sword anymore." She whispers as Mashiro ran towards her to make the final blow.

Her head dizzy as she saw the blood dripping from the side of her face.

(Your Name) looks up to Mashiro as her eyes glowed brightly and they were engulf in a black shadow.

"Shuhei whats going on? I can't feel either of their spirit pressure." Kensei asks with arms crossed. "I'm not sure Taicho."

"You said-" Kensei argues as Mashiro screams as it echoed around the field and the two girls appeared back to reality. Mashiro was curled in a ball and crying.

(Your Name) gasps and runs towards her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." she trials off as their Captain came running towards them and picked up Mashiro.