Aizen Sosuke AU ft Byakuya

(Authors note: Yooo I'm back, sorry college has been busy but I still update this book! I actually have a few stories that are complete but I'm not quite happy and want to fix them! Tatsuya is going to be a made up character in this one shot! Warning not edited)

"Mommy, I wanna see daddy." Your child Tatsuya looked up with big bright eyes he inherited from you, his little body tucked into his warm bed as he tried to fight to stay awake.

(Your Name) smiles at Tatsuya and moved some hair away from his innocent face. "Daddy is working overtime, he'll be home soon darling." She comforted him and gave a small kiss on his forehead. Walking away from the bed she turned off the lights in the room and shut the door lightly.

Looking out to the city from their town house (Your Name) gripped the wine glass and knitted her brows. She was angry again, Aizen was hiding something and she knew it. The sound of their town house door opening made her turn around. Her facial expression was unsatisfying as she saw his smile.

Aizen showed no remorse to how she was feeling and made his way through their home and settled in. Hanging his coat and work bag up he removed his tie slightly. "So that's it? Are you going to explain why you were home so late?"

"Just finishing late business love." He says making his way towards her as she backed away from him, tilting her glass a bit as it spilled onto her shoulder. "Now don't be hasty, the red wine is going to spill on our floor." His velvety voice whispers into her ear as he slowly licked the wine from her open shoulders.

His hot breathe sucked onto it to taste the bitter sweet alcohol. She tried to calm her heart rate as she slightly pushed him off. "Stop trying to distract me."

Aizen smirked and kissed her temple before grabbing a glass for himself. "You knew from the start I was going to be a busy man love."

"That doesn't mean to not answer my text and phone calls. I'm starting to get suspicious." (Your Name) argued back and took his wine glass to drink. He was amused to her behavior but today she was very persistent.

"If you think I am cheating on you, I am not." Aizen stated and watched her drown his glass of wine. She looked at him with worry and stay silent. He grabbed her chin and placed his warm lips onto her as she leaned towards him.

She was missing his masculine touch recently. Since he was always at work, she felt as his duties as a husband were lacking and she was stuck doing all the shopping, renovating and fixing up in their home.

His hot tongue ran around her mouth as she groaned and touched his shoulder for support, the intoxicating taste of the wine made it worse as he sucked her bottom lip.

The noise of Tatsuya door opening pulled (Your Name) out of a trance as she tried to pull away but Aizen strong grip wouldn't let go as he hungrily moved down to her neck giving it a harsh bite as he sucked onto the skin unapologetically. She let out a yelp.

"Mommy! Is daddy home?" His baby voice called out hearing his tiny footstep run towards their direction.

Before Tatsuya could see anything Aizen pulled away and settled comfortably on the couch turning the news on.

"Hello son." Aizen smiled as Tatsuya ran into his arms to snuggle. "Daddy! When did you come home? I haven't seen you in days."

"I'm home now Tatsuya, daddy has been stuck in the office the last three days." The little child snuggled his face into his father chest and was beyond happy.

(Your Name) however was not in a cheery mood as she sat up and cleaned up the two wine glasses in the kitchen. Watching her husband and child catch up was nice but she didn't want her husband corrupted mind to poison their son. She knew he was hiding something, but what?