Ulquiorra Schiffer (AU)

Ulquiorra was a different breed and most people would agreed, he was pale as ice and so skinny you could literally sit on him and he would break. His social skills were also lacking, he would only stare at you and when talking to him he always made it known he was inferior than everyone else. Besides all that he lacked he was a musician prodigy. Skilled on the piano and other instrument he ever laid his hands on.

(You Name)and Ulquiorra met the day he had to conduct a concert and the schedule to practice on stage was behind so he came on time without realizing he had to wait a few extra minute till he was allowed in. At all the chaos outside the stage room he saw her singing at the stage with a few people in the audience, probably her team and managers. Ulquiorra recalled you looked familiar because he saw you once or twice around the studio making music.

He looked at the program for tonight's concert and it read that you were covering music from many different artist from around the world. Ulquiorra thoughts were pushed aside when she sang the last song on her set for tonight.

"If he's a serial killer, then what's the worst

That can happen to a girl who's already hurt?

I'm already hurt

If he's as bad as they say, then I guess I'm cursed

Looking into his eyes, I think he's already hurt

He's already hurt."

(Your Name) smiles recurring the memory of first meeting Ulquiorra, at first he was cold towards her and didn't open up to her but she bothered him day and night even staying with him at the studio sometimes as he was recording his piano sonets.

It wasn't till 6 months into their relationship that (Your Name) found out that Ulquiorra was rude to women because a past lover named Orihime who left him for someone else. If it wasn't for that she thought he was gay for a moment.

"She was in love with a man that went to highschool with her, after spending a few years together she decided I wasn't enough and left." He told (Your Name) one day as they sat on top of one of Tokyo's tallest building as Ulquiorra was invited by some rich businessman to play a few songs for his party. "We were in college and I just graduated and I majored in music so of course I didn't have much money, finding a job was hard. It wasn't into my later years that all my hard work paid off."

(Your Name) gave him a sympathetic smile and held his hand lightly "I'm sorry, I don't blame you for that though. You have me now!" she cheered with a open champagne bottle in her free hand as he smirks and grabs two glasses for them to enjoy the night and view. "But now that she is gone just think about the good you have in your life now, I mean you are basically famous around japan and parts of the world because of the music you create. I bet she regrets leaving." (Your Name) adds as she leans her head on Ulquiorra shoulder as she concentrated on the small people walking around the busy streets of Tokyo.

"I don't miss her because I have you (Your Name)." He assured her and she chuckles gripping the champagne glass so the liquor wouldn't spill. "I know, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Ulquiorra turns his head to see her smiling and admiring the city with an open mind.

"I know, I'm ready too." He says with one of his rare smiles. "Do you remember the song you sang the day I walked into the stage room when we first met?"

(Your Name) lifts her head up now and sets the glass down.

"Yes, Happiness is a butterfly by Lana Del Rey."

"Yeah, that song, it holds a special place."

"Of course. We were both hurting when we met. I guess as time passed we healed each other somehow."

Ulquiorra sits up and offer his hand so she was standing also. "It's getting late, lets go home."

2 years past and they got married it was a small ceremony with just close friends and family and they had it in Europe for the aesthetic of pictures and he wanted to take her somewhere special since they both agreed they would only marry once no matter what happens to them in the future.

"I never thought this day would come." He states as they hiked on a trail in the beautiful country of Sweden. "Me either, the two of us traveling together leaving behind our pasts."

They stopped on a grassy part on the mountain and sat down enjoying the rivers and trees surrounding them. "I guess leaving japan was best, it held to much toxic memories and we needed to breathe."

"Do you miss japan?" He worriedly asks thinking he was selfish for wanting to leave the home country they came from. (Your Name) sits in silence and smiles before answering. "Sometimes, but it's better being with you and traveling the world. We both get inspiration for new music like this and I like this life better. I actually like it here. The weather and nature. I feel like I found peace."

Ulquiorra lets out a sign of relief and opens the water bottle they had and hands her it.

"I'm glad, we should start a family one day. You know after we traveling a few more years. Settle down in a small town."

She smiles as the wind blows past her hairs and his as it flowed in sync "I would agree to that my love."