Ichimaru Gin

"Ichimaru Taicho, I have the papers you asked for." (Your Name) tells him as she sets them on the desk. Gin sat on his chair with a sly smile on his face. "Yer really bustin ya butt for me."

She awkwardly bows her head and takes a leave. "Do I creep ya out?" He teases walking towards her with his hands behind his back.

"No." She says.

He stops walking with the smile on his face. Gin didn't know why he chose her as his third seat but ever since she came into his squad Gin couldn't tell if she enjoyed her time here. He had to admit he was a bit interested in her.

"Taicho?" She calls out bringing him back to reality. "Are you okay?"

Placing her hand on his forehead he goes back to his desk. "Just peachy." He replies letting her leave now.

Looking down at his papers Gin frowns. The only person who showed him affection was Rangiku but that was a different story. (Your Name) was just mysterious to him he couldn't  help but try to converse with her.

"Oo (Your Name)?" Kira says walking out his office, it was pretty late at night about midnight. "Izuru!" (Your Name) exclaims.

"Why are you here so late?" He questions a little suspicious since she wasn't a lieutenant.

"Ah, Ichimaru Taicho wanted me to get him some papers because you were busy all day. I'm about to head to my room, wanna walk together?"

"Sure."

If (Your Name) had to admit the 3rd squad gave her weird vibes. One because the Captain was mysterious, two the Vice Captain was so gloomy and third it was rather quiet and eerie here.

Although a unusual friendship bloomed with her and Kira to the point she used his first name. A part of her thought he was lonely and so she wanted to break his shell.

"Has Taicho been acting weird to you lately?" Kira asks her as they got farther away from the office. (Your Name) side glances at Kira and nods. "You think so too? I thought I was the only one that noticed."

"I think something is bothering him but I can't tell. Taicho is very secretive." Kira admits looking down probably upset he isn't as close to Gin as he would like to be.

That night (Your Name) kept tossing and turning in her bed, the night terrors were occurring often. She didn't know when they started but it happened recently a lot lately.

"(Your Name)!" Her friend shouts out as they ran around the sandy route of rukongai.

"Hurry or else they will catch us!" (Friends name) says from behind.

(Your Name) closed her eyes hugging the loft of bread tightly in her arms. Running faster trying not to get caught they made it to their hide out.

Picking up a boulder they used as a door they set the bread in their 'pantry'. Living in rukongai was a survival game. A lot of them were poor and the crimes were high.

At the young age of 16 her and (Friend Name) both lost their family and decided to live together.

"We have to take from someone else's stall now, they notice when we are around." (Your Name) says and her friends lay down on the dirt ground exhausted.

"Yeah, I'll get the next steal." A smile form on her friends face as they giggle towards each other and enjoy the dry bread.

It had been over an hour already and (Friends Name) still wasn't back. (Your Name) was getting worried as she searched.