Hisagi Shuhei

"What is it now?" (Your Name) sighs and runs a hand through her hair before looking up to the 9th seat lieutenant. The taller man walks in and points towards his journalisms that he had to submit by midnight or else Kensei was going to beat his ass again for a late submission. "You will get it soon, can't you see I'm kinda busy at the moment."

Shuhei face stiffens at her choices of words as he felt a bit offended, after all the past months his girlfriend has not been acting the same and distant for quite sometimes. "You know (Your Name) maybe we should break up." Her eyes meets his again before she flips through her paperwork again as she kept a straight face like she knew this moment was going to happen soon. "If that's what you want." Was her reply as he walks to her and makes her give him his individual attention.

"(Your Name)" he says before she slaps his hand away before shuhei attempt to grab her hand. "Don't touch me."

"Why won't you talk to me, I want to help you, I don't know what's wrong but it's like a switch flipped and you turn cold hearted towards me." He pleas as she turns her back to him. The room was filled with silence that brought out negative vibes and he couldn't handle how distant their relationship was turning as each month came by. She stop eating with him, stopped going on dates and stopped sleeping together. Shuhei last attempt to get close to her as he lightly grabbed her shoulder as she shoves him and storms out the barrack.

'Stop (Your Name) you don't deserve him, walk away now, walk away.' She convinces herself as she fast walks out the place and hugs her arms as if she was protecting herself from hurting. 'All you ever do is push him away when he tries to love you but I can't accept that when I can't even love myself.'

She sees Mashiro and Kensei they were all sweaty from training but before Mashiro could even talk to (Your Name) she quickly bows and continues off . A look of worry comes past Mashiro as she turns back to look at the younger shinigami, Kensei knows but never says anything, it was like he was respecting her space and privacy.

Night time came and Shuhei couldn't sleep at night. He tossed and turned every night, hoping she would return to their place together that they use to call home. He thought of every reason why she would act the way she is now. His only guess was that he had a small crush on Rangiku but who didn't. Shuhei wasn't that type of guy so honestly that probably wasn't the reason. He sighs in irritation and sits up from the futon. 'It's going to be another sleepless night I guess.'

(Your Name) woke up late again from training and she cursed because Kensei was going to beat her ass again. "Awe shit! I don't wanna run laps!" She screams putting her hair up and running out her room. Since her and Shuhei broke up the news got around seireitei and it was so uncomfortable for the both of because everyone was bombarding them with questions of what happen but of course none of them said anything. It was like they mutually understood each other.

As she makes it towards the field the shinigami's were all already their and she heard some whispers about the break up and how some of the girls were going to take their chances now. She rolls her eyes and just focus on their task for today. Looking around she noticed that the captain was late but that was never likely. 'Maybe captain had something urgent come up but that means.' She looks up and makes contact with Shuhei.

It was awkward as he looks away from her cold eyed. She felt the poison now that she gave him for months. She wanted to yell and scream, it was so embarrassing. After all she wasn't a high rank officer or anything special so it was like he was laughing at her face that he downgraded to date someone like her. She also looks away and makes her way to the back of the group so he wouldn't have to see her as much.