Kira Izuru

3 years ago

"Drinking tonight? But it's Thursday." Kira blandly says as he hands in his reports to Hisagi, but the older man just pats his back with excitement. "Ma! Don't feel so down! It's (Your Name) birthday dinner! Rangiku is setting everything up!" He cheers with a blushing face after closing his nose from bleeding.

"Why is your nose bleeding Hisagi San?"

"Be-be-because the theme is erotica."

"EHH?! I mean I don't really know (Your Name)!" Kira defends trying get away from such crowds, he rather be writing some haiku or a small gathering. "I already RSVP you Kira!"

He sighs and recalls that (Your Name) had been promoted 3rd seat recently for squad 10. "Don't tell me she is another Matsumoto San?"

Hisagi walks Kira off and bids a farewell until tonight.

(Your Name) agreed for Rangiku to throw her a birthday dinner because she was busy finishing all the paper work that her lieutenant absolutely refused to do. "Good job (Your Name) you can get off early since it is your birthday." Hitsugaya slightly smiles at her as she smiles back.

"Really Taicho?!"

"Yeah just make sure to get Matsumoto to wake up tomorrow so she can help you." Hitsugaya says returning to his paperwork.

(Your Name) smiles and runs out to her room to get changed and apply some make up. On her bed was a present already left from Rangiku it was a short kimono. "It's pretty revealing." She happily accepts it and wears it for the dinner because it was the only 'nice' thing she actually had to wear since she grew up poor.

"I wonder who Rangiku invited? She has a lot of friends and I'm pretty new. Hopefully Ikkaku and Yumichika are there because we are pretty close." She adds tying the kimono tightly and adding some lipstick before smiling at herself in the mirror. "Whatever, I'll have fun either way!"

Kira was pretty dead set about not going but Hisagi knew him to well and pulled the blonde man out of his own room as they walked to the restaurant together. "Did you get her anything?" Kira asks Hisagi as he happily hums some song from the world of living. "She didn't want anything!" He says back as Kira shakes his head in embarrassment.

"At least get her something if we go to her dinner."

"Well what did you give her?"

Kira sulking looks down at a wrapped rectangle and sighs. "Nothing much."

Hisagi notices and holds it. "Don't worry Kira! She's really friendly! She doesn't really want anything but if you don't want to show up empty handed then she will appreciate anything she receives."

By the time they arrived it was already rowdy inside, it was screaming from Ikkaku and Renji fighting over the last piece of gyoza on the plate. "DAMN RED HEADED PINEAPPLE THIS PIECE IS MINE!"

"THE LAST PIECE WILL BE GONE BY THE TIME YOU GROW HAIR!" Renji defends as they held each other in a lock as Yumichika protects (Your Name) by putting her by his side. "Insolent behavior, it's (Your Name) day have some manners." He stinkingly looks at the men and flips his hair.

"There's more coming out guys." Hinamori awkwardly says taking the last piece and places it on (Your Name) plate.

"Shuhei!" (Your Name) says running towards the taller man. "Oh is this Kira?" She says tilting her head. "Hi! I've heard so much good things about you! My name is (Your Name)." She introduces herself as Kira tried to smile and bow his head.