Ichigo Kurosaki

(Author note: Thank you for 71k, I never thought my shit writing and fob English was even good HAHA)

"I said I'll drive to your apartment." Ichigo says on the phone as he walked down the aisle of 7/11 picking up snack. Looking at the energy drink and raising his eyebrows he felt the need you might need one before throwing it in the basket. "Yes babe, I know. I'll meet you soon."

He pulled out some cash and carefully made his way to your apartment.

"Oi!" She screamed from being frighten of Ichigo coming in through her window. "Old habits never die." He tells her with a chuckle before kissing her cheek.

"Yeah but what if someone saw you?"

"You worry to much, here I got you some food and a drink."

There was a genuine warmth in her as she took the bag and unpacked the food, she was exhausted, feeling let down. School was already a challenge plus working a part time job there was really never a time for relaxation in her day.

"Stressed?" Ichigo asks in concern as he watched her happily chew down the noodles. A part of her wanted to tell him the truth but another didn't because he already had other things stressing his life out as well.

"I'm okay babe." She answers scooting closer to him as Ichigo wrapped his long arms around her body for comfort.

"I miss nights like these."

"You mean, you miss the days you were out fighting."

"Yeah that too." He smirks as they sat in a comfortable silence and the only sound that could be heard was from the dinner she was eating.

"Ichigo can I be honest with you."

He turns his head closer to hers curious to what she had to say. Ichigo tighten his grip around her as he nodded his head. "Of course babe."

"I think I'm depressed, or I mean I have depression."

There was silence in the room as she felt insecure, she wanted to know what he was thinking. She didn't want Ichigo to think she was weak but there was only so much she could handle in her life.

"(Your Name), I will always be here for you, I'm glad you reached out to tell me. I'm sorry I was unaware you were feeling this way." Ichigo felt a pang in his chest, he knew depression very well. It was not anything new to him. Especially when he lost his powers, he knew how to sympathize with her. He loved (Your Name) dearly.

"I'm sorry, I've been going through a tough time, I just feel empty these days. I feel like I'm not enough. I'm not smart, I'm struggling in school. I have to pay bills, we've haven't seen each other for a while and it's all because of me and my messy life." She quickly rants losing her appetite now as she held onto his arms.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm here for you. We will get through this. You are enough, only the strongest people can admit their weakness, I'm proud of you and all you have accomplished." Ichigo says lifting her body up and laying them down on the full size bed.

(Your Name) sighed as she confined in his warmth, Ichigo was always good with his words when she needed a boost, that is why she fell in love with him.

"I know, it sounds pathetic, you've been through worse." She adds as he squeezes her body.

"Don't compare our lives, everyone's sadness has meaning to it and none of it is stupid or should be taken lightly." He tells her as she smiled and let a small chuckle.

"You've really matured Ichigo."

"I guess I have." Ichigo murmurs watching as she was drifting asleep, watching her eyes close slowly and her breath become more calm he looks around her room. It was a mess, papers everywhere, work clothes on the floor, trash splattered.