Chapter 17-Unknown Vistor Or An Ex-Deal?

Hello there it is A. I know it has past a while I have step onto this platform for creative writing in my early years of when writing did attempt to make me happy. But in show of respect of reality, I had to make use of getting out of isolation relationship with family. I'm still trampled by the past bits and of 2020's damn rage. I humble that there are still good readers that like and support this old fandom of Wattpad usage; if you are also a creative writing editor go forward ❤️. ~A.
———————————————————————————
Dipper POV
                Seeing this red form of anger  made me feel the burden upon  this  man gripping my body, his very eye, same as Bill's.  My soul felt this string; as if I needed to hear his answers; "Answer me this, Cipher! What questions and answer do you seek for since you now found me! And what do you plan to do with my sister you ASS!" I screamed at the freak. 'Dipper, what in the hell is you thinking?! This is my stupid brother! Let alone himself being in this dimension, he does have a connection towards you, I'm refusing him to take you by force by any means Dipper; Not Again.' I looked at Bill, not able to face me after saying something like that, burns more questions into my mind of what happened to Robbie and Pacifica that day. Where were the other people that exact day that tried to buy me, sell me off, I don't want to go over board and scare myself of the last thought in the back of my head. " Well!? Do you want those answers or not!" Dipper screamed one last time.

K.Cipher POV
                    "Okay." I said with a straight face, floating down slowly,I grabbed Mabel by her sweater and placed her on her feet. "Mnn...that was actually the best sleep I've had in awhile since you and your boyfriend have been taking the whole damn room again!! Dipper use the other room, like really Dipper I had to keep using great uncle Ford's room at times and it's very hard to sleep in there when Ford and yourself done science fair in there. So whatever story you got going on with all these guys Dipper!" Mabel pointing at K.Cipher, Bill looking shocked as ever, Dipper looking so done with his hands over his red beet face. "I am going inside and going to MY BED,Dipper."She  dusted off herself, "Also." She left hook the hell out K.Cipher, leaving all the boys scared by what she had done to another powerful entity, "MABEL!" Bill and Dipper shouted, K.Cipher had a feeling that your messing with a woman. NEVER mess with the woman. "Please, now if I have to see a small can being thrown at my face for the 5th time in my life, I'm very aware to have intent to murder you,I can really care the less of you being a demon. You never experience High school, life as woman, so Cipher." Mabel grabbed this shady demon's collar, "K, I will plunge your soul as of my great Uncle Ford taught me, not Dipper, no,no, Cipher. No,no. I will show you the abbreviation of spine bending your soul into never ending time zone were time baby still lives." Mabel unclenches her mighty fist from grabbing his collar, K. Cipher knew what he was up against. Or did he?

Mabel's POV
             'Why are each boys, men, demon forms of men, ARE THIS DUMB???' I walked into the Shack to catch myself  a freaking break. I'm screaming in my head because sometimes it's best to leave them inside their own mind, I need to take a shower an leave for Candy's house, if  it's boys fighting over my brother; honey you a acting Kray Kray.
*SNAPS*
"Period." I claimed, "*YAWN* Oh wow, that was some weird but comforting dream, since I moved out of my Dad n' my brothers...*Turns to her right- *CRACK* OOOOHHH...!!" Cried Wendy. "Oooh...Need a hand there Wendy?"As Mabel closes the door, she hears a loud thunder of fire roaring into night. Behind Mabel came a huge light of fire, "I miss being the GOD OF DESTRUCTION." Wendy looks over Mabel's shoulder, "Um...Should we.." Before Wendy could finish her sentence."No." Said Mabel with a 'DONE' facial expression, "I'm getting in the shower,and spending a month at Candy's; I'm not getting into some toxic triangles situation with my brother's own choices and YES I did have some memories of his wiped from some awful events . It was only because Dipper kept...Robbie is still alive but not in our world Wendy." I grabbed Wendy's hand as she looked with horror gleaming from her eyes, as she stood up from my helping hand; "Mabel...I'm gonna go home, and stare at a corner wall for an hour so I can process this information." Wendy gave me a hug and whispered a sentence I thought I would never hear in life. "I should have known it was your doing as well Mabel, but for a past mistake like this is something that'll you will have to face one day at time; how long will you keep this up. Eventually he'll have to come back some day. I'm heading home, I need to cook up for the night maybe I'll help Thompson bake that upside down chocolate lava cake."
She gave me the warmest hug after saying that; I looked at her eyes and I could tell that I should stop pushing the boundaries of my own self pity about the guy who has hurt my brother but me as well; "Wendy, thank you and don't go the door behind me, you might want to use the House door on the side." I explained to her a short story of Dipper's boyfriend brother came to visit and is causing up a storm, at literal damn storm. "Let me guess Mabel, they're all after Dipper...yeah don't get into that garbage fire. If your heading to Candy's make sure that you'll keep in touch okay. Later Mabel,I'll text you or call you about if anything happens to Dipper." As Wendy grabbed her car keys, heading for the  front door, she stopped and turned to Mabel to ask her last question; "Are you sure that Robbie is still alive? After all it's been a good 2 years of peace and that his parents just believe that he enlisted into the navy like so." "I am very sure Wendy, but I know this secret will reach my sense to move on and bring Robbie back; as well as Pacifica."