Chapter 14-How about a Date

Here ya go. Now relax, me need sleep pills.~A
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bill's POV
----------------
I sat against the wall with Pine Tree sleeping on top of me, I'm not really comfortable with William getting that close. But there is one thing I have to admit, I AM SO GODDAMN CUTE WHEN I CRY. Man it is also hard to believe that Pine Tree rode us both super hard, mostly out if me.

"Haaaaaah." This flesh bag of meat,"How did I come to love something fascinating to the secrets of Gravity Falls?" I sigh with a slight headache. Ugh, I swear to infinite power if that is Gideon calling me again, I'm gonna tear his head off!

"Mmmm...Bill?"said Dipper with a raspy voice."Shush Pine Tree, your voice is out of tuned, I'll get you some water." Of course a snap of my fingers I'man all powerful demon, don't make love unless Pine Tree wants to get roughly like last time that would be the best.
"What the hell are thinking you crap attack?"Said Dipper rubbing his back hips.

"Wacth it Pine Tree, or else that ass will get illuminaughty again."
"Eat ass,ugh!" Cried Dipper."Mmmmhh...it..w..stop......
coming..ah!" I settled the glass by the bed on the books my nerd reads to often, I raised his hips in postion of arching his ass to me.

"Agh!Stop....nn don't touch it!" He cried. "Oh, shut up I'm not gonna do it. I'm seeing how much we left in you last night and if your wondering where William is his Dipper came and got him." I explained while examining his cute butt. "Take it out please!" Crying out loud, my nerdy baby.

-1hour later-*No POV *

"Come on, bath time. Mabel gave me something called 'Midnite Madness Kink' bathbomb? What the hell does that mean?"

"Please don't ask that since your an all powerful demon who knows every goddamn thing." "Somebody cranky after waking up from sex, huh."
"AT LEAST I DIDN'T WENT CRAZY AND BROUGHT IN YOUR WEIRD tent.....LINES IN THAT LAST NITE!"

Soooooooo.....how about I ask mabel for this one advice . Boy Pine Tree hasn't gone on a date with me at all huh? Wait! Yes we've have...no wait that was sex too.
'We reached the bathtub and relaxed in it's heated Midnite water, I got out first to ask Mabel a few questions to make a date plan with Dipper.

"Mabel!" I yelled."Yeah Bill what's-AAAHHHHHHH!!!!TOWEL, TOWEL, TOWEL,TOWEL,TOWEL!!!"She screamed,"What the hell are you-"
SHIT.....I forgot the towel.*snaps fingers* "AAAAHHHHHH-aaaaaaa...better!" "Mabel help me set up a date with Dipper."

"Finally!!! Cause all you two have been doing lately is *whistles*"
"I..don't get it."-Bill
"Hang on,"*gets out phone*
-plays music-
"I don't see nothing wrong
With a little bump and grind!!"
"Still don't get it!?"-Bill
"Ride it my PONY MY SADDLES
WAITIN' COME IN AND JUMP ON IT"

"OOOOOHHH!! Okay, I get it now to much bedroom action. Yup."-Bill
"Take him outside and do your magic to make something special. Like fireflies when we were kids, we always loved catching fireflies."
-Mabel
"That's perfect what else." I asked.

Dipper's POV
This bathbomb is really soothing, I might need to get a job at the Gravity Falls Mall, were almost out of food. Since I have 4 mouths to feed any way. But Williams is gone and I haven't seen Tad for awhile now too.

Bill's been a little quirky lately to after he came back from being absent for a long time. I meant to ask hom where did he go and why was he gone for so long?!
These question feel with anger and anxiety in my head, I felt like I was ready to burst open of stress.

*knock knock*
"Hey Dipper! Hurry up and get dressed!" Screamed Mabel. I questioned her,"For what?"
"Your DATE YOU FREAKIN NERD!!!"
What is up with everyone calling me a nerd all of a sudden?"Hang on! Here I come!"

"AHHHH I GOTTA POST UPDATEDS ABOUT MY BROTHER DATING A DEMON ON TUMBLUR!!!"Mabel screamed."Go downstairs and do that!!" I shouted as I wrapped the towel around me. I entered my room and looked on the bed laid a note, 'Dipper'.

' Dear Pine Tree,
Just wear something casual and bring a flashlight. I have a best date plan to nite, follow the trail of blue and red flowers.
'Love Dorito'

I laughed,"That stupid Dorito,now I'm pissed off on how I have come to love that idiot." I said to myself."Oh well I guess I have a date for once." I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HEY I'M TIRED, THIS DISEASE IS FULL OF SHIT BEING HONESTLY HERE, GIVE ME SOME TIME HERE!
Anyway hoped you enjoyed it. Wait for the continue of this chapter. Ciao ~A