Chapter7- Give Us A Chance

Hey there Author here your all beautiful for reading my story. Thank you. For my next chapter in a week or day away I'm gonna post a random chapter. Trust me you might like it.(+R-18).(Chap.8):3
-----------------------------------------------------------------
~Bill's POV ~
"Listen to my one request, I know I've messed up on that time. (Even though you attacked me first, but I did let out my lust on you though.) Dipper...wh- why?" Holds tightly close," When I'm with you, it's not normal...I'm not normal. I am a demon, but I fell in love with a human."

Dipper felt his waist getting closer and more tight around Bill's arms. Bill raised his hand and brushed throughly Dipper's hair," Bill..."

"My emotions for you boils everywhere inside me. To hold you, to please you, help, kiss, and want and savor every inch of you!"said with happiness and anger in his tone. It shocked Dipper a bit, wanting to push Bill away from. But he couldn't, the dream demon's grip was to strong for the boy to be free from.

"Open your head~
Take a glass~
Don't be scared~
I'm right~" he sang slowly. Dipper was getting more scared. "Ugh...let me...(tightens more close) *gasp*.. Ah! Let go!" Bill's grip was loose, Dipper tried to run but his body was caught by this a powerful force. "Oh pine tree. Know this, every time you try to run or hide from me." He whispers in his ear." The more I want to violate, eat, and savor your body."

Dipper kicked him in the gut and ran deeply into the dark woods."I knew I shouldn't have given him...." He heard Bill's voice closing in." Pine Tree!" 'Nonononononononononono! Stop it!'.
He saw a beam of light straight ahead, running as fast as he could. It was Soos in his truck getting ready to leave,"Soos!!"(x4)

~Soos pov~
I heard someone calling my name like 4x."Is it the spirit of the white gorilla with a rainbow wig!? If it is Im sorry I hid my pizza inside your butt!!"
"Soos!! Its Dipper!" "Dipper!? Where!?"
*Dipper jumps out from bushes*"Woah! Oh hey how's it going dude."

"Pine Tree!"~Bill. "What was that dude."
"No time to explain Soos can you drop me off home?" "Sure thang bro! Get in!"
As we drove off, I asked what he was doing in the woods."Dude, like what were you doing in those woods?"
He sighed at first but talked it through with me."Woah dude. Okay put it like this, say I'm Bill just as example bro."(coughs)*Ahem*
"Why don't you like me Dipper?"

~Dipper's POV~
I looked at Soos,'I....I want to tell you but it hurts. I'm afraid of getting hurt again. Just like what....he did to me.David....'
*Truck Stops*
"Here we are dude, the Shack."-Soos
"Um, put it like this I'm... afraid okay. And nervous.""Well say this to him,'Take things slowly.'It works and helps out dude."said Soos with a smile"Yeah.. Thanks Soos, Dino bros?" "Dino bros. G'night Dipper." "Night Soos!"

I made it back in one piece. Man, that was intense for me, I thought while I took off my jacket and shoes."I'm a go shower. Wait!Where's Mabel? Mabel!" I heard a slight noise coming from my back pocket.

'Hey Dipper Candy and Grenda are having a fight about something. Girl stuff. I came back and saw Gideon at the door of the Shack. I asked he talked nonsense, punched him in the gut for you. Also made dinner for you and Waddles. Text back if you got this.❤Mabel'

*Texts Back*
'So r u spending the nite there? If you r be careful okay. I'm watching Waddles for ya remember that. Also Bill tried to attack me.' "Not really attack more like taking what I want, Pine Tree."

I stopped right where I was, I couldn't move. I dropped my phone landed on the ground on the side of me, 'D-don't....is he?' "Yes I am." Without thinking I ran to the living room and all in sudden I saw a very crazed smile flash right in front of me.

I fell back landing on my ass."Shit." "Ease up a little would you Pine Tree?" A beam of light sprung out and showed his yellow hooded self with tight black jeans and black shoes. I quickly ran up the stairs to my room to hide, I quickly shut the door behind me. And ran inside the closet.(not smart)

~Bill's POV~
I pushed my hood back and walked slowly to the stairs from the living room.
"Pine Tree~*creak creak*
You make me want it more~*creak creak*
So close your eyes and picture this~
Me and you~*creak creak*
You and me sucking on a cherry~
Underneath the life stock of blossom cherry trees~*loud creak*
Why~ oh why~ Don't you give~
Give us a chance~"

I opened the door to the bedroom of the twins."Dipper. Oh Dipper~. I know your here~." I can hear your thoughts and sense you. 'Please...no...please.'*Knock knock*"Pine Tree...your hurting my feelings."I said with the most vicious grin on my face. I forcefully grabbed him by the wrist and threw him on the bed.

He started crying,*sniff sniff*"Uh...why?"
"Why you ask? It looks like it's gotten worse." "Wha-!"

~Narrator POV ~
Dipper felt the tender lips against his, he tried to close them." Don't be like that." Bill slid his hand down to Dipper's groan. He gasps. Bill entered his tongue in the boys mouth.

"Nnn!ngh! Umph!"(Gasps)"...ill... Bill...ha"
Dipper fainted.

~Dipper's POV ~
"Where are we? Is this the dream scape!?" "Yes, now listen to me Dipper. This your memories over here, and it looked like someone erased me from your memory. While you went back home, you came back on your 16th birthday." "Wait! What are you trying to tell me Bill!?" Bill walked over to Dipper and gently grabbed his hands.Even if you don't remember, your heart does but you've been ignoring it to long thats why. Your memories are hazy." "Then that means you and I were a thing. Right."
"Yes, but someone replaced me with someone you hardly knew in your past."

"I wanna wake up."Dipper said with a tone. I fluttered my eyes a bit and opened them to see Bill on top of me.
"Urtful...." "What?" "No winder! It was hurtful memories towards you!'sniff sniff'
*Grabs Bill's jacket sleeve*
"Help me remember, please Bill."
"Finally PineTree, yes ease your head and relax."whispered in the ear.
"Shhh I've got you."