Chapter 1-Your Tainted Touch

'Okay this is my first fanfic in my life since the Zombie apocalypse in 7th grade.' So I love BillDipp a lot, and I wanna see if you guys would like it.
P.s. Lemon.....so much details in this chap.
Good luck lemon fans or BillDipp fans...either wayಠ_ಠ(」゚ロ゚)」┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Dipper's P.o.v
Mabel and I have been packing up to stay over our Grunkle Stan's Mystery Shack in Gravity Falls.I know it's been so long since the last we saw the whole gang and Soos, I wonder how's he doing with his gf after crazy computer virus at the pizza place.
*Time skip passed two weeks already since they arrived*

"Hhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!DIPPER!!"I turned my head to see Mabel running towards me and jumped me."I GOTTA NEW BOYFRIEND!!!AND HE'S GOT A SISTER WHO'S 3 YEARS OLDER!!!" God?...why?And...now?"Mabel..." I let out a sigh," I'm not sure if I want to go on a blind date.""Oh come on, bro bro ever since we arrived in Gravity Falls, you've done nothin but sat up in your room all week now come on." She dragged me by the wrist,...uuughhhh..."Mabel..""I'm not listening.And your going on the blind date, because you need sunlight.!!" I sang.

Bill's POV.
Sigh. Nothing to do....hmm?"Is...that PINE TREE!?" MY eye glows bright with wonder, should I mess with him? "Yeah,besides I'm a powerful all Dream Demon.I'll lay low until he comes back to the shack."Since I have work to get rid of.
Mabel saw the guy and his big sister,"Dipp-....are you okay?""Yeah I just....it felt like something was touching my waist.Tainted...weird."