Chapter11-Deals

Hey guys im going super duper excited on my inspiration for the fanfic, also comment below if the story confuses you. Cause I'm gonna make it better!!-A
-----------------------------------------------------------

~Mabel POV~
Dipper....I'm sorry I left you all alone.Things happened over at the Candy's house...and....*sigh*

It happened when it was the second week of summer, Candy was having dating problems, Grenda was gone for a couple of days. And I was being stalked by creepy ugly Gidden again.

"Dipper."*sigh* "I'm sorry I had to erase your memory, mom and dad have trouble going on back at home, and you were dealing with Pacifica and Robbie. I'm sorry I left you alone, if you hear me its okay if you don't forgive me. But I won't ever stop being there for you."

I cried, I got up and walked out of the bedroom to let him have some rest. I hear Bill talking to Tad down stairs"If you ever mess with shooting star or pine tree I will make sure you pay."

"I am more a demon Bill, but I don't hurt people unlike what you've done to Dipper." (Grabs him by the collar)
"You son of-"
"Knock it off guys, Dippers asleep at least tone it down."

"Tch. I'm gonna go to my realm real quick, say my name shooting star and I'll come right back."(Snaps fingers)
" I'll be back, Pine Tree."

~Mabel's POV~
It's been so long since we since Bill and Dipper hasn't wake up yet. I really worry, I had to make a deal to keep Candy alive for Grenda she was in a bad situation. So out of no where we drew a circle of a different symbol found deep in the woods, and out came Tad.

I refused to let Grenda suffer more so I took it and made a deal with him. At least Candy is up and breathing, maybe we'll hunt that unicorn forest down and kill it.

"Hahaha, you are a different definition of girl type Mabel."
I forgot he can read minds like Bill too."True sweet heart, true but we are really different He and I."

"How so?" "Let me remember... Bill's a dream demon right? Well I'm all around type but no dream demon. Plus Bill's stronger than me."
"So....but we don't know what his weaknesses."
"I have hunch, it could be your brother."
I looked at Tad.

Tad's POV
"Deals are one hell of a drug to us."