Continue Chap.12

Lazy,okay.I was super lazy.-A
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dipper POV
I didn't knew this person really was, he sort of looked a lot like Bill. But his hair and eye,along with his clothes were different too.
I reached out my hand to help him up, he flinched just a little. As of thinking I was going to hit him or something. "Y-your not going to hit me?" He stuttered.

I looked at him with my face all red getting irritated,"No. That's just mean and I'm not mean. I just wanna...I wanna see your face."
He lifted his face up to mine, I gasped and got up quickly away.
I pulled out my phone to check the time,"6:30, crap. Hey, come with me we're going back to my place." I said as I placed my hand out to him.

He hesitate, but he trusted me. We catches the bus that would  always pass by the Shack."Are w-we going to the Shack?" I heard him as he gripped on my hand. I nod my head at his question, as we caught the last bus of the day and made our way towards the Shack.

I saw Mabel talking to Tad in the kitchen, it seem like Tad has been having few complicated matters with Mabel. Either that or she's on her 'Moment of Hell' day, I can't argue with cause I seen how she gets.

"Ugh I remember the lamp, and that was Grunkle Stans lamp." I said with a headache coming onto my head, I also remember the guy who looks like Bill is trembling in fear. I took a glance at him and grabbed his wrist, going upstairs we managed not making sounds going up.

"M-master Pine, I'm... I..." He couldn't finish his words, it was like he choked. I notice his eyes were rolling back to his head, I let go of his wrist and screamed at the top of my lungs. Mabel burst through the door and saw him crying out loud on the floor curled up.

"BRO BRO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW!?"screamed Mabel, but as she yelled out he stopped. I stared at his body, he wasn't breathing, or at least a twitch from any of his fingers.
The color's of his finger tips were turning purple, I crawled toward him and rested his head on my lap, scared of what's going to happen next.

Mabel wanted to say something, but she was pulled back by Tad.Pressing my two fingers against his neck to see if his heart is beating, I remember Bill doesn't breath air like me, but  will he wake up?
-----------------------------------------------------------
*2 hours passed*
I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep next to the blue haired man that looked like Bill.*Brushes hair from his eye*I sighed, "Bill.....I miss you."

"I am sorry I startled you Master Pine." He cried. My eyes opened wide to hear him sobbing in his sleep. I leaned closer to  touch his forehead against mine,"Shhh...Tell me your name. That's what I want right now."I whispered to him.
"William..."