Chapter8-Bill's so Toxic

-Both pov-
"Ha..ha..ha...mmph...mmff..ngh!..Bill..ha."
"Pine Tree....let's hope your sister doesn't come in. Haha." Dipper gasp for air and told me,"Then lock it." All sexy while panting and licking his lips.(Oh boner...perfect timing)I smirked and said, "As you wish dear."*Snaps fingers* Slowly,I grabbed him by the chin and leaned into smash our lips together.

~Bill's POV ~
We continue with a hot wet tongue war, I felt a hand crawling up my hoodie."Mnn...." I separated our war,by sliding my hand down against his back. "Mmnn..." I took off our shirts and threw them to the side.

My other hand played around and flicked his nipple. He tried to hold in his cute little moans , his face was blushing so hard to a sweet pink strawberry. My hand went straight down to his shaft."Wha-!?"

~Dipper's pov~
I was shocked in a nervously panic mode, he started pulling off my jeans. And there at my my black boxer's, he slid down with both of his hands to my waist and licked my boxers."Ah!.. Wait!...ngh..nmmph!"

'Ah...ah...No..its getting tight down there! Hot...its hot...I'm burning up. M-more..ah!' "But how much more do you want PineTree?" He said as he
smirked. He licked and sucked all over on my boxer,"Ah! No! Wha-!" I cried out and felt him rubbing against my enterance.

It was hard to hold in my moans, I was trying my best to hold them in. But my boxer's were more tighter around my lower shaft and it was warm."Ah! Bill..wai-! Ffwwaaahh!❤"

Ah..ah..they're soaked. With him teasing me...its not enough.'T-take it off..'

~Bill's pov~
"I don't know if you like it rough or soft." I chuckled as I slid off his boxer's. He gave me a pouty face, it was cute. "Ah!"

Narators pov
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bill flipped over Dipper on his back facing him, the teen madly blushed at the rock harded shaft that was in Bill's shorts. Dipper covered his entrance when Bill's rock shaft spring out of those tight undergarments, "Clearly Pine tree this is your second time having sex with a demon you know."(Saying in quotes and sarcasm)-Bill "Do not remind me. Wh-where's the lube it was a bit painful last time."
-Dip

While Bill got a handful of lube to ease Dipper, Dipper notices Bill's hoodie off on the side of him and puts it on without Bill being off guard of the "Business"."Smells of the sun.." He whispered. .*Thrust*"Ah!!"*Foot to Face* You've could have at leas-"
*Adds another finger* (!!!)"Ah!Ah!"

Bill notices a tear escaped from Dipper's eye.*Licks* "Sshh..I've got you."*Thrust/Squelching sounds*
"Ah!❤" Dipper felt the little pain turn into pleasure, melting him inside wanting more from this man. That he loved. He pleaded,"It's fine."

~Bill's POV ~
I saw his hand trying to reach me he looked at me with his brown eyes when he said its fine, I slid out my fingers." It's all loose now."(Rubs his shaft against Dipper's entrance) "Do you want it all in or slow?" I said with a smirk and licking my lips.

"A...all.."I plead, he lifted my legs over my head.*Pounds*"Aaaahhh!!!❤❤"
"Nngh!...ha..ha loosen up a bit would ya." The face he made set my lustful side over the edge if mind of the universe. I also noticed he had on my hoodie, 'When did he put it on?' "Shit...tsk." I didn't know he could move his body like that.

~Dipper's pov~
'Did he...aaaahhah...clicked his...t-tongue? Why?...It doesn't hurt, my body feels too good but...-' "Dipper."(Smack/Slap noises) "Ffwwaaahh!!❤ Ahh!! Nnnffhh. It...Ah! F-feels...go-Ah!❤" I put my arms around Bill's neck as he embraced me.

"Bill...." I cried with sweat and heat all over my body,"G-go...deep."~D
My eye widen to hear what this kid was saying,"Ah!! I don't care if you hate me for this later Pine Tree , but I'll take that offer." I grinded in deep into his pleasurable hole, and placed my hand on his lower belly.

"Nnnghh!!"*Grabs arm*"Ah...n..o...don't... "(Thrust)"Ah❤! Aha! That...spo..t..it feels..so go-Ahhh!!❤❤ I'm gonna..."-Holds-"Ah!? Wha-?" "You can't cum just yet before me Pine Tree."(Thrusts hard)

"Aaahh!!..Ah...haah..ah."Cried out Dipper.'I...I...can't...bre-.'(Thrust) "No! Pull it...out
I..m....going....crazy."*Tears overflow* Bill saw the crying teen again with his tears hitting his jacket."Heh..hehe.Ahahahaha, I love you Pine Tree."*Kisses forehead* "Alright how about you keep making that face then I'll let you cum." Said the grinning dream demon.

(After a few more thrust and dirty talk later)

"Nyyyaaahh!!!❤❤" I layed there, with the sweat and warmness over my stomach. His hoodie was up to where my chin was. Eyes were starting to fade of exhaustion from sex.

"You think were done?! Hahahahaha it's funny how dumb you are, but in a cute way!" "Huh?"(Grinds deeply) "Gyyaaah!! No!"

~3 hrs of sex later~
"You...Are...Forbidden... To. Touch. Me. For. A. Month!"cried Dipper.
"Awe! Come on Pine Tree, how can you not say that was the greatest with a handsome dream demon. I know it was the 2nd best I've ever had."said Bill licking his lips.

I felt the bite marks all over my thighs and upper part of my body. I didn't know there was so many bruises on my body,"Ugh...Bill my..head...hur-."

"Sssshhh, when you wake up Dipper you'll remember everything. Even us, and who took your memory away." I said brushing my fingers through his hair.

(I swear this is the most off topic fanfic ever. Should I just give up and restart on this? I mean when I read this its so off, and plus I wanna hear from you guys.- Author)