Chapter16- Unknown Visitors

Hey there, can't remember the last time I did a chapter like holy shit, also this is....um this chapter has (nfsw) dirty content.~A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mabel's POV

*Sigh*
"I don't know Wendy, lately guys haven't been on my mind that much. And that date I had with that one guy before Dipper got with Bill wasn't any good. He was a sister complex loser, maybe I should...I mean I could try." I looked at her stuffing her face with popcorn.

I asked Wendy to come over for the night while Tad was out doing, I don't really care unless it's got something to do with unicorns. I wanna fight Unicorns again that was fun, that was a fun day for all of us gals. "Well Mabel I'll be straight with ya."Wendy spoke, I turned out of my gaze from the T.V.

"Maybe what you need us just a week to yourself. No calling guys, not responding to them, walking glances towards you. Or a date in a quick zone flash, you just gotta chill out for awhile like...here I'll give a little scoop of what happened with Thompson and I." She said with another mouth full of popcorn.

----------------------1hour Later-----------------

"And that's how ended up dating Thompson, he's cute in his very detailed Thompson way. And I like him a lot for it, well that and he can really get the party started of clowning around too." Wendy laughed with a snort, Mabel felt a little relieved to talk about boy problems with a girlfriend once in awhile.

"Oh! How is your brother doing lately? I haven't had much of time to talk to him lately, just wondering."Wendy asked Mabel.

"Um, here and there,...and dating behind my freakin back without telling his sister!!" Mabel shouted with jealousy and anger.

"Uh...Mabel, I know your going through a bad dating experience right now, but hey it can't be any worse than your past crushes. Am I right?" Said Wendy.

Mabel thought to herself and knew it was best for her too.
'Maybe I should lay low on the dating train.'
"Toot toot...all aboard the lay low train." I said sadly.

"Been there Mabel, I like Thompson, just how weird he is gives me the laughs." Said Wendy.
'Okay I get it Wendy, but not everyone can be a happy sunflower like you today.'

As much as I want to listen to Wendy's dates with Thompson,(I really don't). I heard a knock at the door,"I'll get it!"

I said, avoiding the long story of Thompson and Wendy. As I was about to reach the door knob, something told me not to open the door.

But it could be a cute hunky guy that would want to hook up.
GOING WITH THE HOT GUY!
"Hey there handsome!" I  reached out my hand, that was the biggest mistake I did.
Opening that door was a mysterious man wearing all black and had red hair.

He had on a gas mask and threw a small tin at us,"Hey Mabel? Mabel!!" Screamed Wendy.

"Hello there red head, have you seen a boy with brown hair and eyes. And a weird birthmark on his forehead, he's supposed to be my date the other night and he sure is late too." Said the man with red hair.

"I don't who the heck you are but you going down lumberjack style!" I shouted with my axe running to the man.
But an odd electric shock hit me causing myself to be paralyzed, standing in my spot he walked past me and Mabel on the floor knocked out.

"Look doll face I don't mean to be rude, and also my name is Cipher. I'll just wait here until he comes home. Ooohh! Ducktective I love this show, though it sucks it's only reruns." He said with a smirk.

As Bill and Dipper finished their date. Bill felt an huge source of energy strong as his,"Pine Tree hold on."

Dipper stopped and looked at Bill, curious of what's wrong. Dipper looked at the Mystery Shack and noticed someone hanging from the roof.

"Mabel!!" Screamed Dipper.
Bill clutched onto Dipper's arms and pushed him behind his back.
"Well ,well,well, if it isn't my Pine Tree, and my other brother." Said tje mysterious man with red hair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I know I'm late. Also I saw Alex's Bill....it's all over tumblur, and people are trying to make it canon. I need sleep on that one, sweet dimensions god I can't unseen what I saw when artist drew Alex's Canon Bill with regular Dipper Pines. Anyway I'm not dead.~A