It Will Take Time

Bill's pov
Hey my creator is feeling very I'll its really taking her to get up on these things. Anyways enjoy while I'm pulling your teeth out with pilers.

Dipper POV.
It was so bright in the morning, Mabel called for me from down stairs."Dipper I'm going shopping with Grenada and Candy! I'm finding a date for them!"
"Alright Mabel! Please stop shouting!"
"Sorry!"yelled Mabel.Slams door.
~Head~
Seriously Mabel...come on.

I feel like going to the movies or finding a mystery at least. Should I get out of the house at least,*sigh*"Maybe I could call Soos and see what's he doing".-Ring Ring- "Hey Bros this is Soos and I don't know these machines work, yeah I think leave a- Oh boy pizza!!"*Beep*"Uh...hey Soos I'm going to see a movie or go slove a mystery anyway text me,later Soos."(Hangs up phone)

"Guess I'll just go see a movie."Dipper sighed.He was little sad that Mabel wasn't around to hang out, then again she wasn't a silent type of chick at the movies anyway. The movie choices were a bit off then again there was 'Avengers:Age of Ultron.'"Better hurry up to catch that time."

Bill's POV
So Pine Tree's going to see a movie? Interesting...I'll hide myself for time being.
~At the Movie Theaters ~
Dipper got his plate of nachos and fresh Pitt cola on the side, was little sour watermelon jacks and sweet red strawberry licorice.
-Munch munch-

"Well aren't you a hungry tree?"
-Ssspppiiittsss-*Cough cough*
"Bill!?"shouted Dipper. The group in the back shh loudly for Dipper to hear.
*Whisper*"Bill! Where are you?"
"Look next you sweet ass." "Gyyah!" "Shut up!"yelled someone.

Dipper blushed madly at Bill who was chuckling hard. "Look I just want to watch a Action movie, wait...what are you doing here anyways I thought you had demon stuff like scaring babies. Or what not."said Dipper looking annoyed but was actually happy to have someone there with him.

"Well pine tree that is just cold of you. And I don't scare babies, I wait until they turn 4-5.Also I would like to taste some sweets you got there in your hands."he said while pointing at the red licorice. The movie was about to start, I grabbed one with my mouth and handed the pack to Bill. He tapped me on the shoulder, as I turned my head to see what he wanted.

All I felt was tender soft lips over where the sweet strawberry licorice was. I tried to push him away from me, but his grip was to strong for me to get away.As Bill slowly pulled away from me I felt a trail of sweet hot strawberry drool from my lips. As he licked his lips, I shivered to his closing in on my ear.*Whisper*"Why don't you become mine Dipper?" He said as he stroke down to my thigh. "Wait til the movie is done." "Fine."

~2 1/2 hours later~
As they step out of the theater and saw the sky in it's mid-sunset mood.They walked back to the shack without saying one word but silence broke when Bill asked Dipper again."Become mine."
Dipper blushed, but he didn't know how to respond back. Instead what came out of his mouth didn't shock Bill, but gave him ideas of getting Dippers heart.
"Understand this Bill love takes time, don't rush or you'll fall. Things like that would really make a girl or a guy happy, you just have to be very sure that you want them in your life."said Dipper with a smile as he walked into the Shack."G'night Bill." "Night Dipper."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry I've been dealing with a lot of life points and joints lately. Peeps I know are going to graduate tomorrow morning, yeah and my brain has been over thinking to causing me to not get any sleep what's so ever. Any I hope you like this chapter.

Sincerely,
Author