Trust Me( part 2)

*After their bath*

Bill's POV
'Dipper .... I wanna take you away and have us together into a darkness of void. But I want you, your thin, soft, smooth skin in my arms. Your big brown eyes, I will never let you see those people that scare you. Soft dark brown hair, but in the light it shines so heavenly along with the sun......Who do you remind me of..
~End of Pov~
Both heading down the stairs, they found Mabel waking up.

Mabel POV.
"*snort* What..wha-....Uh....DIPPER!! BRO BRO!!(HUGS TIGHTLY) WHAT THE HAY HAY WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT!? ALL I HEARED WERE-" She stopped and looked at the man with one black eye and one regular eye,blonde golden hair, tight black skinny jeans and a shirtless. Tattooed body.
"Dipper..can I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment."(pulls Dipper by the wrist)"Wha-" "Okay. Let me get this straight...you didn't feel good after the date, you came back to the Shack, and you didnt text or call me if you made it back. And all of sudden hours later, you have a cute, handsome guy shirtless without even telling me, and you locked the door on me. TO OUR ROOM!" "Yeah...sorry Mabel, I wasn't feeling good and blah blah blah blah."(On and on.) Mabel noticed Dipper was wear a big yellow jacket and black boxers.(Turns red)
' Wait....then Dipper and that guy...AAAHHHHHHHOOOOOHHHHHMMMMYYYYYGGGGGGOOOOODDDDD!!!!!'*WAVES ARMS AROUND accidentally Hit Dipper in the face*"Ow!Mabel! Weren't you listening?"
"No!! To busy FANGURLING MY ASS OFF!!"
~END OF POV~

I'm sorry its short today, I got headache from my mom.(Being a total jackass if you ask me:Demon side) Bill:" Hey when I get to bite his sweet little-"
"OUT OF QUESTION BRAH!" SEE Y'ALL
P.S IM A START A NEW ONE ON GIRL AND PURPLE GUYლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)