Chapter13-This Sinful Affair

Hey I'm sorry about things like this story and thank you for the votes.Also I am sad about Gravity Falls ending!!!! Omg i have no more obsession to fond over anymore!!! Enjoy.And yes this song is Rihanna-Skin.~A
-----------------------------------------------------------
"William...."He whispered.
I came closer to feel his forehead touching against mine,and what made it felt weird more. Was William stopped crying,slowly opening his eyes to see that it wasn't the person he wanted in front of him.*sobbing sounds*

-Dipper's POV -
I saw the teary-eyed of the blue haired man in front of me, sobbing uncontrollably water escaped hitting the pillow repeatedly. I pulled my hands from my sides and cupped his cheeks, 'soft'. I thought to myself, William stopped his tearful falls and looked questioned at me cupping his cheeks.

"Mast-..."I had brushed my thumb against his soft lighted peach lips,"Shh." I leaned closer, closer, as I closed in to were our eyes meet. I hesitated to go futher,but i had to asked him,"May I...k-kiss you? William?" His eye was as wide as
a(n) small bounce balls you get from those quarter machines Mabel plays with.

As he looked shocked by what I said, I let go of his cheeks and sat up on my bed,to lean my back against the wall."Nevermind Will-"Cutted off by a warm hand and saw a face blushing right back at me."I-I don't m-mind master,please reconsider your choice."He stuttered shyly at me.

My face was getting heated up to my ears, I quietly told me to kiss me. He didn't hesitate nor stopped, a slowly pecked at first,then began to turn into kissing. Then into a hot wet tongue war, his soft lips made me quiver. I felt his hand sliding down to my hip,and his other hand up my shirt gliding smoothly against my skin.

My body was starting to heat up more by William's touch, I was scared but at the same time my body was calm to this touch. He bit my lower lip causing a moan escape from my mouth, he quickly shot up removing his handsfrom me. And started blushing madly at me, his eye hungrily asking me, wanting me, begging me to do more to me.

I looked at William and adjusted my body in a more comfortable position. Pulled up my shirt and held it in my mouth, so that Tad and Mabel won't hear my moans or screams through the floor boards of the old Shack. He landed kisses on my stomach which tickled a lot and I didn't wanna ruin the mood.

"Master. Your nipples are hard. I barely have touched up here, and your rock hard here too." William spoke with greed in his tone along as his eye in luscious hunger.
"T-touch me more!" I cried out begging.

I didn't notice a moan escaped from William's lips, I saw two more hands above me pinning my hands dwn on the side of me. It caused William to squeak from above me and my eyes as big as Mabel's creepy stuff animals.

"Well. Well. Well. Pine Tree you sure are having a sinnful affair here."
"B-Bill?!" I shrieked. "Hey there, William! I have a favor to ask of you." He said and pulled him by the collar. They looked at each for I don't know how, but William shifted his knee upward to my crotch. My body let lose of the creaminess that was to tight in pants, panting and moaning, feeling tears coming down the side of my face.
-End of Pov-

~Bill's POV~
We stopped our conversation and notice a pinned down Pine Tree below us, moaning so loud and panting with drool.(Good thing I came back to this dimension, man all that work and I finally get a treat.) Oh how that turned me on*licks lips* a lot, I bent over to his chest. Sudden surprise to Dipper he reacted to his nipple being bitten and soaked.

William stared at me, wanting to do the same to Dipper." Go ahead Will, it'll make things more fun."
"Yes, sir." We savoured and devoured Pine Tree.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey this chapter was a little sex action but don't worry in the next chapter. Its gonna be info about Bill's disappearance and when William will return to his dimension. Keep your eyes open for next chapter.~A