VERY FAST NOTE. PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT ANOTHER UPDATE. :)

Hey guys! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't been updating.!! I have had finals all week, Christmas, church, family coming in, and I just haven't really had the time to get on the computer to write. 

I am almost done with editing the 6th chapter, and I'm working on the 7th. Since the 6th chapter was messed up, I've had to change my writing in the 7th. I'm so sorry it's taking so long! I'm trying, I really am!!! :) 

OMIGOSH. I AM FREAKING OUT. 200 READS. THAT'S LIKE, INSANE. IT MAY NOT BE THAT MUCH TO YOU, BUT IT IS TO ME AND I'M FREAKING OUT. I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU'RE ALL AMAZAYN. <33333

Alsoooo OMIGOSH. IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm sorry, I don't know what this white stuff is that is falling down. Please, explain?

Oh gawd. That sounded so wrong in so many different levels... xD WELLLLLLLLL, I don't know what else to say... But I know you guys are going to LOOVE the next chapter! :D 

By the waaaaayyyy, I'm about to type up my Niall Horan Fan Fiction that I have written in my notebook. My best friend, Megan, read it in math after our exams today, and she said it was AMAZAYN. BUUUUT, the only problem is, I don't exactly know when to change chapters and everything, so it might just be one long part that's probably gonna be like 760837599837474582073649767908 pages. xD haha wellllllllllll, II love you all. Say beautiful! 

Oh, and one more thing. I love the feedback. I don't get very much of it, but the amount that I do, IS AMAZAYN. And I love you for it. Keep it coming! Vote, comment, fan, add to reading list, love it, like it, hate it, I don't care. I'LL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. :) 

I need some ideas. Please comment and help me! Tell me what you think should happen. I wanna know what you guys like! :) 

Lets see if this'll work this time... Can I get, hmm, 2 comments and 1 vote? And maybe a fan, or something. You guys can do it. I know you can. 

ILOVEYOU. KTHNXBYE.

~Ali~