Chapter 5: First Kiss.

-Author's note: Hello my lovely Snowballs! I'm going to try and do an update schedule, but I don't know what days I'll be able to. Maybe on Tuesdays and Fridays? Or maybe I'll just do it whenever I get the chance, which may be fast or slow or both, I don't know. Well, here's chapter 5, enjoyy!!!!!!! :)

Mwuah! :)

***Harry's POV***

I woke up this morning at around 7:30-ish, too early for my taste. But last night I didn't get any sleep. Why? I couldn't get Grace out of my mind! What is it about her that makes her so perfect? I don't want to do anything to or with her because Lou said to stay away because he likes her and everything, and when Lou likes a girl and someone tries to get her too, it's not pretty. I've seen that side of Lou before, and I don't like it one bit.

So I decided to get up and make some breakfast, but all we have in the fridge is milk, orange juice, and grapes. Wow, I need to go shopping... Eh, I'll do that later. Since I don't feel like going anywhere, I'll just order pizza. I called in my order, luckily they were open this early. I decided to call Liam, knowing as he is almost always up this early.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

"Ello?"

"Hey, Liam?"

"Yeah, Harry? What's up? Why are you calling me so early in th- *yawn* -the morning?"

"Sorry, I just needed someone to talk to... Can you come over?"

"Yeah, sure, let me go get dressed. See you in a few, bye."

"Bye."

Thank goodness he's up. About 15 minutes later, Liam walks in with my pizza in hand. Nice timing Liam.

"You really ordered pizza at 7:45 in the morning? How were they even open? He asked, laughing slightly and letting it go. "And why are you only wearing boxers!? Wow..."

"Yeah, I, uh, was hungry and I don't have any food in the fridge and I didn't feel like leaving..." I trailed off at the end.

"Um, ok... So, why did you want me to come over?" He set down the pizza on the table and took a piece out and ate it.

"Well, I couldn't sleep last night. I stayed up and was tossing and turning all night. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just can't seem to get Grace out of my mind. What do I do? Louis likes her, and he doesn't want her to come anywhere near me like that. He thinks I'm going to hurt her with my little 'game'. " I did quotations with my fingers for emphasis, "When we were on the plane and Louis took me to another room to talk to me, he was telling me to back off of her because he doesn't want me to mess up her life. But I don't think I can do that, shes just too perfect. What do I do Liam?" He looked at me and thought for a moment.

"Well, how do you know you won't hurt her like you've done other girls? What's so special about her?" He questioned.

"Well, I have never felt this way about a girl before. She beautiful, sweet, caring, and she's just perfect. I don't know what's so special about her, all I know is that she is something special..." I trailed off.

"Well, I'll talk to Lou, maybe you guys can work this out together. As for right now, all I can tell you is good luck." He smiled and stood up, stretched and grabbed another piece of pizza. "I'm gonna go now, maybe Lou is up, and I'm tired. By the way, that pizza is really good." He winked and walked out the door.

This is just GREAT.

I hope it goes ok with Lou...

Well, looks like we'll find out, now won't we?