Chapter 8: What Happened?

-Author's Note: Hey guys! Did you like the last chapter? I'm writing this, probably gonna be short, just because I have a bit of writer's block, and I don't know what to write... BUUUT I have a small idea of something to write... :3 Anywayssss, last chapter, I forgot to do a GTS contest thingy at the end, so I'm going to do it right now... :) Also, I didn't get the comments and votes I asked for laat chapter... :3 :(

"He drives to school every morning,

While I walk alone in the rain.

It kills me without any warning,

If he took a look in my brain."

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. (:

ON WITH THE CHAPPIE!!

By the way, I just thought I'd let you know this, but I changed the boys' ages. Louis:17, Liam:16, Zayn:16, Niall:16, and Harry:15.

Love you!

Mwuah!

***Grace's POV***

"W-w-who a-are y-you g-g-guys?" I asked.

"Where am I? What happened..?" I'm so confused.

"Shit! I accidentaly hit her head lightly on the way out... Or at least I thought it was lightly... Shit this is all my fault..." Said the cute, tall, dark haired one with red and blue stripped trunks.

"Louis, don't say that. You saved her, at least she came out in time!" Said the blonde. So his name is Louis. Louis, Louis, why does that sound familiar?

"Are you OK?" Louis said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but what happened? And who am I?And why does my head hurt?" I questioned.

"Well, you are Grace Anne Cruz, you're 15, and I'm your b-" Louis said.

"Louis, don't tell her yet. She just woke up, give her a bit. Just tell her what happened first." The dark haired girl said.

"But Abby, I-I can't handle her not knowing. I need her!" Louis yelled. Abby, she's pretty. Is she Louis' girlfriend? Oh, that curly haired boy is cute...

"Ow, can we stop yelling? Girl laying on the floor with a migrane here!" I said. Louis let out a dry laugh. Um, OK? What's his problem?

"Anyways, you, me, Abby, Callie," He pointed to each person as he said them. Abby has dark, brown, wavy hair, and she's really pretty. Callie has blonde, curly hair, she's also very pretty. "... Liam, Harry, and Niall," Liam looked very intimidating. Note to self, stay away from Liam... Harry, the curly haired boy. He's really cute. He has black swim trunks with a red string tie at the top. He looks like he's a nice guy, I like him. Niall. Oh my gosh. Niall, that's such a pretty name. He's blonde with brown roots, and he's got some nice abs. But Harry, now he's got some abs. Wow. Anyways "... And I'm Louis. Nice to m-meet you..." He stuck his hand out for me to shake, so I did. I looked up at him, he's kinda hot. He got nice cheekbones, and oh those eyes. I could get lost in them already and I just met him. Well, I thought. According to them I've met them before and are their best friend. But damn, Louis. He's got the abs. He's got some nice muscles on his arms. I realized I was starting to stare, when he laughed and responded. "Like what you see?" Then he winked, making me blush. I looked back up to his face, noticing he had a single tear trickle down his face, lead by another, slowly falling. I decided to let it go.

"So, uh, can I get off the floor now? It's really uncomfortable and wet... And it's hurting my head..." I said, and they said OK and helped me up, and Louis carried me bridal style to a lawn chair. Damn he's got some muscles! When he lifted me up, his arms flexed, showing off his muscles, making them look larger and more amazing. And he had no shirt on, so I felt how hard his abs were. And wow were they hard.