Chapter 6: Concert 1: Pre-concert.

-Author's note: Hey guys! OH.MY.GOD. I JUST CHECKED AND I AM ON PAGE 25 ON FAN FICTIONS (Under 'Torn') AND OH MY GOD I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU EVERYONE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. But I'm probably on like page 20874 under Fan Fictions... BUT WHATEVER I DON'T CARE.

Alright, my fangirling moment is over. ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

Mwuah!

***Grace's POV***

I woke up this morning on the couch next to Louis Tomlinson. Wow, I'm not dreaming, this is actually happening! I'm like freaking out on the inside right now. I could SO get used to waking up to this in the morning.

"I could get used to waking up to this." He flirtatiously winked at me and I blushed and look at the ground. "Did you know, that you are adorable when you blush? Actually, you're adorable no matter what you do." That just made me blush more. He lifted my head with my fingers on my chin and I smiled and looked him in the eyes.

"Lou, you're amazing. Amazingly cheesy, that is. Oh, and you're adorable too." I winked at him and he blushed this time. Yeah, I could get used to this.

"God, she's gorgeous." He whispered.

"Awh, thanks Lou!" I winked, and he realized he was speaking his thoughts out loud again.

"Thanks to what?" He was confused, I just laughed and replied simply.

"You said that I was gorgeous!" I winked at him again, making him blush and look at the blanket, playing with the loose string.

"Dammit I'm talking my thoughts again... But its true, you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever met. And yeah, I know I'm cheesy. But it's all true." He smiled a genuine smile at me, only to receive a tongue stuck out at him. "Hey, put that thing away. I'm not afraid to bite it!" I just laughed and stuck my tongue at him again.

"Alright, you asked for it!" He leaned in to bite my tongue but luckily I pulled it back in just in time, but he just kept getting closer and closer and he didn't stop. Then, he kissed me. I smiled, not realizing what was happening, so I didn't kiss back right away, but after a couple seconds, I kissed back. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away, and I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Did you like that? I'll be glad to do it again."He winked at me and I just lightly shook my head yes. He leaned back in and hovered above my lips. "So, like this?" His warm breath lingered on my lips, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh just kiss me already!" I laughed and grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss, and smiled. He pulled me up and deepened the kiss. I was propped up on his lap, my legs around his hips, sitting on his crotch. He seemed to be enjoying this. At least Little Louis was. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I happily granted it. Our tongues fought for dominance, of course he won. I ran my hands through his hair, and he rubbed my thighs, leading up to my bum. He grabbed my bum and squeezed, and I just smiled again. We pulled away, smiling and out of breath. "Best make-out session EVER." He said, again speaking his thoughts aloud.

"I totally agree. And I could tell you liked it, Little Louis seemed very happy." I teased, and he just then realized he had said his thoughts out loud again. He blushed, realizing what Little Louis had done.

"Haha, uh, sorry about Little Louis... I tried not to, but you're just so amazing." He winked at me and I blushed, and smiled even wider. "So, Grace. What's your middle name?" I looked at him confused, but shrugged it away and answered anyways.

"Uh, Anne, why?"

"Oh, you'll see." He winked at me again and I just shrugged my shoulders again. "What's today?" He asked.