Chapter 1: The Contest

*Author's note Hey guys! This is one of my first Fan-fictions, so I hope you like it!! :)

PS: The kitty cat in the side bar is asking you very sweetly to please fan/vote and comment... (:

*Grace's POV*

I woke up this morning at 7:45 because I had entered a concert to meet One Direction, and they're announcing the winner at 8 a.m. If you won the contest, you got to go to 3 different One Direction concerts and travel with them and meet them and everything. If I won, I was going to meet them and then get either Louis Tomlinson or Harry Styles to fall in love with me.

I love Louis Tomlinson because he's immature - in a good way -, hilarious, sweet, cute, and just flacking amazing. But I also love Harry Styles because he is flirty, cheeky, hot, funny, and amazing guy as well. I just can't pick! It is one of the hardest desicions of my life.

Oh my gosh, it's 7:59, wish me luck!!

"Good morning, Los Angelas! How's your morning going so far? Well, we're about to make on special girl's morning 1,000 times better. We'll give you the inside scoop from Sweet FM right after One Direction's new hit, 'Little Things'!"

Your hand fits in mine, Like it's made, just for me. But bear this in mind, It was, meant to be.

And I'm joinin' up the dots, With the freckles on your cheeks, And it all makes sense, to me.

I know you've never loved, The crinkles by your eyes, When you smile,

You've never loved, Your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back, At the bottom of your spine, But I'll, love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip, Out of my mouth, But if I do, It's you, Oh it's you, They add up to, I'm in love with you. And all these little things.

You can't go to bed, Without a cup of tea, And maybe that's the reason, That you talk, in your sleep. And all those conversations Are the secrets that I keep, Though it makes no sense, to me.

I know you've never loved, The sound of your voice on tape, You never want, to know how much you weigh, You still have to squeeze, into your jeans, But you're, perfect to me.

I won't let these little things slip, Out of my mouth, But if I do, It's you, it's you They add up to, I'm in love with you. And all these little things.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, And you'll never treat yourself right darlin', But I want you to. If I let you know, I'm here, Maybe you'll love yourself Like I, love you.

I've just let these little things slip, out of my mouth. 'Cause it's you, oh it's you, They add up to, I'm in love with you. And all your little things.

"Alright! That was One Direction, Little things! So, we're about to make one girl's day AMAZING! We've chosen our winner for the One Direction contest to meet them and go to 3 of their concerts! And the winner is... *drum roll*

"Grace Cruz!"

********************************************************************************************************************************************************* 

-Author's note: Alright! There was chapter one! What did ya think? Sorry it's really short, I just wanted to end it at that part... Anyways, the radio station I listen to in the real worl is having a 1D contest too, and I REALLLLY WANT TO WIN IT SOO BAD AND IF I WIN I'M GOING TO MAKE NIALL HORAN FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AND WE WILL HAVE LITTLE HORAN BABIES. :D Ok, my fangirling moment is over. Bye! Mwuah!

~Ali~