Chapter 3: On the Plane

*Author's Note- Hey guys! How have you liked the past 2 chapters? Fan/vote and especially comment!! I love you all! Mwuah!

I woke up this morning at about 9:30, excited to leave. I look next to me and realize that I slept on the couch with Eleanor on the floor next to me. I reached over and was about to tickle her but she turned over and smacked my hand before I could.

"Bitch! You thought I didn't know you were gonna do that? What am I, stupid?" She winked at me with a smirk.

"Love you babe!"

"Uh-huh. Love you too... So what time is it?"

"10 o'clock, I leave at 11:30. I should probably get ready now, shouldn't I?"

"Yeah, that'd be smart." She looked at me with one of those are-you-freaking-stupid? kind of looks. So I got up, took a shower, straightened my hair, you know, the usual. I got dressed in my red skinny jeans, white with black striped shirt, and black sparkly TOMS. I can't believe this is actually happening to me! Aahh!

"Alright, you ready?" She looked at me excited for me, as was I.

"As ready as I'll ever be! Oh my gosh I still can't believe this is actually happening to me!! I wish you could come! I will call you and text you every morning and every night and give you updates during the day. *Knock knock* That's me! Bye, Eleanor! I love you babe!"

"Bye Grace! Have fun! I'll miss you and I love you too! Good luck!"

And with that, I walked to the door and opened it and at the door stood a man in a black suit with sunglasses on and an ear piece in his ear.

"Grace Cruz? Your limo awaits you. Your bags?"

"Yes, let me go get them. Stay right here!" I ran into my room where I had my four bags, clothes, shoes, hair and make up, and random stuff I wanted to bring. I walked downstairs and back to the door, as he waited for me to take my bags. I started to walk out the door with my bags, but the guy stopped me and grabbed three of my bags.

"Excuse me, but may I please know your name?"

"Joshua. You may call me Josh."

"Ok thanks." We got in the limo and I waved to Eleanor one more time as we pulled out of the driveway and onto the street.

When we got to the airport, Josh opened my door and let me out. I walked in the entrance, and to my terminal.

"Flight 314 to New York boarding now." I heard the over com say. I looked at my plane ticket and made sure that was it. 'Yup, that's me. Yay! Ok, calm, calm. I can't believe this is actually happening!' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my stuff and brought it to luggage, showed them my ticket, and let them look through my carry-on. I got on the plane, and looked for my seat.

"Excuse me, Miss? Are you Miss Grace Cruz?"

"Yes?"

"Your seat is here in First Class. Please, follow."

"Ok." Oh my gosh this just keeps getting better and better. He brought me into this little room kind of thing on the plane, where there was only 7 seats, and I saw 6 people in them already. Wait a minute. I know that hair. Is that who I think it is..?

"Are you-"

"Hello, Grace? Yes, I'm Harry Styles. How are you?"

"I-I-I'm g-great. You're Harry, so does that mean-"

"Yes that's Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Paul Higgins. I'm sure you knew that already. Where do you want to sit? There's an open seat by me if you want." He smiled that cheeky smile and winked at me. Oh my gosh. Harry Styles just winked at me. Harry Styles just smiled at me. I. Just. Met. One. Direction. Oh my God my inner fangirl is freaking out. Harry Styles was just flirting with me! Is this really happening to me right now?