Mini Author's Note

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for the reaaalllllyyy slow and late updates, but I'm a freshman in high school, finals are next week, I've been busy with family and Christmas at my church and I've also got a bit of writer's block, but I'm getting over it. But I love you guys anyways!

Also, sorry, I have to let a little out.

Why does everyone have to hate on Haylor and Namy?? I know, I don't like it either, I think they should be open to us, but seriously? Even though they're taking our boys, if they're happy, I'm happy. I'm with them through everything, heartbreak, to new relationships. So really guys, we should be a little nicer about this whole 'Haylor' and 'Namy' stuff. No matter how much it hurts us to know OUR boys are taken, as long as they're with good people, I'm OK with it. I love them no matter what kind of sh*t they go through. There has been SO MUCH drama in this fan base lately, it's sad. STOP WITH THE HATE!  

Ok, mini rant is over! I love you all! Have a very merry Christmas! 16 days 'till Christmas, 15 days 'till our little Louis turns 21. :') Happy birthday Louis! We love you!!

OMIGOSH I also heard that when the boys travel, they like to read fan-fictions on the road or in the air, and what if they read this one?? OMIGOSH I WOULD DIE. Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and/or Liam Payne, if you are reading this, ILOVEYOU.

Ok I'm done now, Byee!!! 

Mwuah! 

Love youuuuuuuuuu! :) 

Sincerely, Your Snowball Queen. xx

P.S. I will try to update faster, I promise! What I'm thinking about doing, is writing, like, 6 chapters, and uploading them on like a weekly basis. Comment and give me your ideas, love the feedback! Comment, fan, and vote! I love youuu! :) 

P.S.S. I ONLY HAVE LIKE 12 READS ON THIS STORY AND 2 VOTES. C'MON, WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. :) SHARE MY STORY PLEEASEE!! :) Thank you. xx

P.S.S.S. I need a cover picture for this. Can I have a very special snowball make one for me and I'll dedicate the next chpter to you? :) I would like it to have either Louis or Harry, or even both. Inbox it to me, please don't put them in the comments. 

Kik: Ali_horan

Twitter: @Ali_Horan_

I have a facebook link on the side bar that is a One Direction page I made you should go like it! :) 

Goodbye now! I promise I'm done this time. :) 

Now I will go back to being a loner in my room eating Tostitos, drinking water, and reading other fan-fics on here... Love youuu! <33 xx

~Ali~