Chapter 9: DAAAAH THE LIIIIIGHT!

-Author's note: Hey guys, soooooo sorrryy I haven't uploaded in a while! I have a terrible case of writer's block on this story... But, if y'all read my Harry Styles fan fiction, I've got great ideas for that one. ;)

I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to my friend Ayeman Khan, because she's new to Wattpad. Actually, she just made the account to read my stories... :D hehe

ANYWAAAAYS, this chapter is probably gonna suck. But, enjoy. (If you can!) ;D

Here's a sneak peek on what's gonna happen this chapter... Or maybe it's just telling you something so it doesn't look weird... I dunno, just read below.. :3

By the way, when she starts saying she was walking through her house, that's a dream. It ends when she said she blacked out and saw a light... I put '''''' before and after it. It's because I'm on my tablet and it won't let me Italicize... :3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

***Harry's POV***

After the whole commotion with Grace and her head and all that shizz, we're sitting in lawn chairs or in the pool, just chillaxing. I'm texting Abby, Niall's texting Callie, Liam, Louis, Perrie, Danielle, and Grace are playing in the pool, having a water fight. Zayn is just sitting on a lawn chair checking himself out. Abby and Callie had to go home at 8.

Abby is being adorable. She's really shy, but she's adorable. I love shy girls.

To: Abby;]

Sent: 9:13

Received: 9:15

Are you busy tomorrow? ;]

From: Abby;]

Sent: 9:16

Received: 9:18

Naah, me and Callie were just planning on chilling at our bungalow. You?

I smiled.

To: Abby;]

Sent: 9:20

Received: 9:22

Maybe we could hang? Would it be ok if me, the boys, Danielle, Perrie, and Grace came also? ;o

She replied with a yes and her address. And a winky face. Of course. ;]

I called every body and the quieted down so I could talk.

"Guys, I'm texting Abby and she said we could all come over to her bungalow tomorrow at noon. Wanna go?" I said, and they all nodded.

"Guys, it's almost 9:30... We should head up to our rooms..?" Liam said. We all agreed since we're all really tired.

We got upstairs, we all showered, then we all went to watch a movie. Half way through the movie, Grace, Liam, Louis, and I fell asleep. It was about midnight when Danielle and Perrie left, and everyone else fell asleep. I know this because Danielle and Perrie woke me to tell me they were leaving.

***Graces POV***

Harry, Liam, Louis, and I fell asleep around 10:45, while Zayn, Niall, Danielle, and Perrie kept watching the movie.

''''''I walked through the house, I had heard a noise in the kitchen. It was 3:32 a.m. and someone was doing something in the kitchen. I was carrying a baseball bat, ready if something bad happened.

I walked in the kitchen, only to see Louis faced towards the sink, his back turned to me.

"Oh, Louis. It's you. You scared me, I didn't know who was in here!" I exclaimed, touching his shoulder to make him face me. His face had blood and what looked like flesh all over his mouth, it looked like he had eaten someone.