Chapter 11: The Person I've Dreaded to Meet Ever Again.. Tony.

~ Louis' POV ~

So far, we've watched Mean Girls, High School Musical 1, 2, & 3, (don't judge, HSM is pretty fucking amazing.), Lion King, Toy Story 1, 2, & 3, thanks to Liam, Up, and The Lorax. Yes, we watched a bunch of kid's movies. We had gone through two 2-liter bottles of soda, - each, that is. We had eaten 12 bags of popcorn, 7 cases of candy assortments, and 6 huge sugar rushes. It's 4 in the morning now, and we're all sprawled across the floor and couches in the den.

"I feel like I'm about to explode." I said, rubbing my stomach.

"I second that notion." Grace said, rolling over. Niall let out a huge belch, making us chuckle.

"I think we should probably go to bed, don't you think?" Liam said, trying to get up.

"Uh, I don't think we can... You're having problems even standing up.." Harry commented into the couch cushion - uncomprehendable. Well, I understood it. It sounded more like mumbles and grumbles.

"Harry, I hope you know that no one understood what you just said." Grace mused. He laughed.

"Uh, I did!" I commented. Harry laughed again and lifted his head up and said it again.

"I said, 'Uh, I don't think we can... You're having problems even standing up...' to Liam." He said and his head fell lazily back into the couch cushion.

"Yeah, we should just sleep here tonight... Zayn and Niall agree..." Grace said. Zayn and Niall were laying on the floor, snoring.

"Agreed. Hey, Grace. Since you're the girl here, you should go get some blankets and pillows." Harry said; luckily with his head out of the couch cushion.

"Harry! That is no way to speak to a lady!" Liam exclaimed.

"Grace, would you mind getting a few blankets and pillows? And when you come back, you can snuggle with me?" I said, winking. Even though she probably couldnt see me anyways.

"Ugh, you guys are a handful. I'll be right back.." She said and stood up and walked into my room. She came back out a few minutes later with my two pillows and my duvet.

"The rest of you can get your own.  

Louis, move your lazy bum over for me." She said, stiffling a laugh. I let out a slight chuckle, and scooched over for her. she layed in front of me and snuggled her head in my neck.

After about 10 minutes, she brought her head up to whisper something in my ear, her warm breath tickling my neck and giving me the chills.

I slightly shivered and she giggled, recomposed herself, and whispered.

"Louis, will you sing to me? I can't sleep..." I giggled lightly and nodded, seeing as everyone was too lazy to get pillows and blankets, yet they were all asleep.

"Sure, love." I smiled, making her giggle.

"I love it when you call me 'love.' It makes me all tingly inside! Hehe!" She started giggling, a lot. And a lot is an understatement.

"Uh, Grace," I said, making her stop giggling for a moment to hear my words. "I think you need to sleep. You're going a liiiittle coocoo.." I joked. She giggled again, but asked me to sing to her.

"Sing. You said you would." She winked. I sighed and started singing 'Look After You' by The Fray, my all time favourite song.

If I don't say this now, I will surely break,

As I'm leaving the one I want to take.

Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait