Chapter 7: The Question.

-Author's note: Hey guys! CHRISTMAS IS ONLY TOMORROW. I'M FREAKING OUT I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe I have an idea for the end of the chapter... (:

255 READS. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING. ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. STAY BEAUTIFUL AND READ ON.

Just to let you know, Elaine's best friend, will be Niall's girl friend. Congrats @wishsoccerlady101, you're Elaine's best friend and Niall's soon-to-be girlfriend! :) I love you. You seem like a beautiful person.(: Alsooooooo, I have a surprise for someone in this chapter. ;D @ForeverChocolate You'll see, and I know you'll love it! :)

I just have to say 1 thing... DRAMAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Any who, Enjoy the chappie! :)

Love you my little Snowballs!

Mwuah!

***Grace's POV***

Ok, the boys are just about to go onstage. I just gave Louis his good luck kiss, let's hope they do good.

"ONE DIRECTION!" The announcer yelled and the girls went wild.

"Do they do that every time?" I asked Perrie and she just nodded.

"Oh yes. I've heard worse before. Like, seriously, there was one time when the girls were screaming so loud, the boys could even hear it through their earpieces. It's crazy." Perrie said, smiling. I let out a little sigh, as the boys finished their first song, C'mon C'mon, and now they were onto Live While We're Young. I love that song.

"Yeah, we'll be doin what we do so tonight, LET'S GO!" Niall sang and every girl out there melted, as did I. Niall doesn't get very many solos, but that is a good one, even if it is short.

Now they've moved onto Back For You, then Over Again. They're just amazing.

"So," Perrie said, making us jump at her random outburst, "Elaine, how did you and Harry meet?"

"Well, um, it was, erm, more of a set up... My best friend, Callie Muller set me up on a blind date with him, and, well, uh, it went really well, and, yeah." She smiled, walking over to the side of the stage to watch Harry.

"Soo, do you have any siblings?" I asked, trying to make small talk.

"Well, I have a twin sister, but she's skinnier than I am, she has brown hair, I have blonde, she has hazel eyes, I have blue. We're fraternal, if you haven't noticed... And she has her tips of her hair blue. Really, I think she's prettier than I am, but she disagrees. Her name is Abby. I also have a little sister, and a little brother, also twins, Hayden and Haleigh. They're adorable." She said, smiling at the thought of her brother and sisters.

"Awh, that's so cute! You have to let us meet your sister. She seems awesome! How about we go to dinner after this? You, me, Perrie, the guys, and your sister? Whaddya say?" I suggested, and Perrie and Elaine exchanged similar looks.

"Sure!" They said at the same time.

"Oh, would it be OK if I brought my best friend, Callie along? She's always loved One Direction, but she's not a diehard fan. She wouldn't freak out in front of them. At least I don't think she would..."

"Sure, she can come! We'd love to have her!" I smiled, and she thanked me, pulling out her phone to text her.

The boys finally finished, but they forgot one song. They forgot They Don't Know About Us...

Next thing I know, I'm being pulled out of the room we were sitting in and taken to back to backstage.

"Uhh, why am I here again?" I asked one of the muscular guys who was walking with me.