CH.8 GRADUATION

May 30

Destiny POV
I finally graduate tomorrow and it's been a long time coming . The past four years have been torture,but it has given me many opportunities for my future plans. This high school has broken me down and built me up at the same damn time. Ain't that some crazy shit. I found my best friend here and that's what I'm most grateful for ! Life hasn't been easy for me due to depression, anxiety and racism all wrapped into one setting. Wheewwww it was good while it lasted MOTHERFUCKERS!

I got my entire family waiting for me to walk across the stage and all I can think about is what life has for me after I grab that diploma .

Well here goes nothing....

"DESTINY AMARI WELLS!!! "

I'm walking across this stage about to shit myself because I hate big crowds , but those thoughts are pushed out of my mind once the principal gives me my diploma.

"Yeahhhhh
Whoooooop
That's my baby
Whooop whooop whooop " is what I hear from my family . You know all black families have to do the absolute most at graduations , it's a right of passage .

I'm finally sitting down  but quickly stand up once I hear them call my best friend name. Screaming at the top of my lungs .

"SANI RICHARDSON"

Once she sat down we looked at each other and started crying like some little bitches 😂.

"I love you bestie"

"I love you more , now let's go get drunk " sani hyper ass said .

"Fuck it , let's get white girl wasted ."

"Bitchhhhh I'm weak , bettt. "

                                 ——————
We ended up at my house because my parents threw us a surprise party and guess who tf they invited...

KAINE

I was actually kind of a little tooo much happy , but oh well it's my day bitch. (But shouldn't I still be giving him my ass to kiss ?? )

When he got to my house I instantly turned around and looked at my brother with the most deadliest look .

I put on my idfwy face but on the inside I was melting.

He had a gift bag in his hand and I just knew this was his way of trying to win me over again .

"Hey.. I got you something. " Kaine said giving me his million dollar smile.

" Thanks ." I said very tight lipped .

When I opened it I saw a beautiful jewelry box and I just knew he got the necklace I been saving up to get .

And it was ; I didn't even open it all the way because I was too busy hugging him to death. He was stiff at first but he finally wrapped his muscular arms around me .

At this moment I knew I fucked up giving his ass a hug cause he started going lower and lower. I like that ass gripping shit so I let him do his thing.

"Okayyyy Kaine that's  enough ."

" My bad Dest . " he said while laughing

I hit his arm ," thank you so much I appreciate you. "

" No problem, whatever you want you get and it's just that simple.  "

I'm in love with this necklace

I'm in love with this necklace. I guess he get a few good points .

" Before I get back to my family , can you help me move into my apartment next week ?? "

"Of course baby just text me the details ."

"I'm not your baby but okay"

After I walked away but not before I heard him mumble "you will be".

Yeah we'll see .
                        ——————————
2 hours later in drunk asf giving  a emotional as speech to my entire family and some close friends.

"Can I have everybody attention for a few minutes?" Everybody was still talking , sorry being who I am I started making beats on the table. That seemed to get everybody attention.

"Y'all weird but anyways, I just want to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for coming out and celebrating this achievement with me. Life has not been easy but you guys have made it bearable and I appreciate it so much. Y'all know I am a secret nerd and I always put my education first as well as God and family. Y'all beeen riding with me since I was in the womb and there isn't another family I would want to belong to soo let's raise our drinks up and cheers to family. I love y'all so much !!!" By then end of my speech I was crying my bomb ass makeup off .

"Can somebody hand me a beauty blender?" Everybody started to laugh but I was so serious 😂.

I walked up to my sibling and hugged them we stood there for a minute when we realized I was the last to graduate, which meant life was about to get harder .

"Mom. Dad."

"Yes baby . " They both said

" I want to thank you guys for loving me and nurturing me and raising me while giving me one hell of a childhood . I know I'm leaving you guys to go on my own but I will still be here every week for dinner , so don't try to forget about me so soon . Okay ? "

"Of course baby girl we wouldn't have it any other way ." My dad said

"Ohh we love you munchkin." My mom said

" I love y'all so much more ." I gave them a kiss and walked away .

                          ———————-
It was now 2 in the morning and the last of the party was leaving which was my siblings , sani and Kaine.

"See y'all later ."

" you drunk as a bitch . Go upstairs sister ." Said Mari

Kaine spoke up "I'll take her."

I didn't even respond . I just started wobbling up the stairs like a pregnant lady trying to keep her balance.

I walked to my door and Kaine made sure I got into my bed without falling over. Then he whispered "I know I fucked up your trust already but I wanna make sure you know that I like you a lot and I won't stop letting you know these things until you believe me and even after you believe me, I'll still make sure to tell you exactly how I feel. That's a promise Dest ."

"You made my night. We'll talk later . Goodnight and drive safe . I would want you hurt. "

" Okay Goodnight " he kissed my forehead and then he left ....

* what y'all think ??? Vote and comment please .

What's tea ?????