Ch.11 DATE NIGHT !?

Kaine POV

Mann am I nervous . It's finally time for me pick up Destiny for our date. I really hope she love everything that I did for her . I wanted to keep it very private, but also very sensual. This date could change everything between us. Anyways, I know I look like a fine ass nigga. Got my motherfucking deep blue suit with my chains on. Bitch I'm that thangg.

So I decided to ask one of my homeboys that own a boat to let me rent it out for the night and then I had my little sister do her decorating thing and it's covered with destiny's favorite flowers which are tulips and some bright ass diamond lights . She is more of a soul type of girl so I decided to keep it calm and cool for our first date ,but I had a little trick up my sleeve. She loved her some Jazmine Sullivan so I got her to record a little nice message from me to Destiny just to show her that I really am in this if she is.

Destiny POV
I am shitting bricks right now when I tell you I don't even have a word for how I'm feeling right now it is crazy this man is so sweet and hard at the same time like a sour patch kid I feel that this day will always be remembered and I hope that everything turns out well and shit if he asked me to be his girl ; y'all  already should know what I'm gonna say. 

"Yesss daddy yesss" just like that. And if I end up making a bad decision about being with him that's my loss and my lesson .

I feel it's time to show y'all how a bad bitch look because I'm looking like a Beyoncé times three.

This burnt orange bring out my skin tone so much it's ridiculous 💕

This burnt orange bring out my skin tone so much it's ridiculous 💕. I've never felt this beautiful before and I'm glad that Kaine gets to see me like this.

I get a text message saying he's outside and now I kind of feel at ease .

I had to ft my parents and  show them how beautiful their daughter looked . My dad hit me with the "you look so beautiful princess " I almost started to cry because even when I feel down he always knew how to bring me back to life and I appreciate it him for that. He's my rock in a hard place . My mom was my best friend in a way . She was still shocked that her baby was going on her first date. I be trying to remind her all the time that I'm grown 😂. Even though I act like a baby around her.

I finally get to my front door and as soon as I open it I'm met with the most handsome man I've ever seen beside my dad and ace. A bitch hormones already on go mode and that means my panties already fucking ruined . I snap out of my thoughts when I heard the end of Kaine's sentence "..... beautiful "

Only thing I could say was "thank you " while blushing

Only thing I could say was "thank you " while blushing. I decided to be bold and tell him exactly how I felt right now. "Kaine you know you looking like my baby daddy right now?"

"That good?" He said while buying his bottom lip showing his pearly whites.

Okay wow my coochie got a lil heartbeat now. This man gone be the death of me ; seriously.
I couldn't even say nothing so instead I just bit my lip and nodded my head.

"Let's get out here baby girl, we don't want to be late ."

"Okayy." I wasn't the type to really ask questions I simply just went with the flow . I kinda like surprises,but hate them at the same time.

We get into his bomb ass Range and pull off .

——————30 minutes later —————————

We pull up to a nice ass loading dock and then I know we were getting on a boat today. I am a little nervous I have been on a cruise ship but never a small boat; I hope these people know what they doing.

This scenery is everything to me it kind of describes me as a person and I'm happy that he listened to everything that I had told him.

Kaine POV

She looked good enough to eat she was so beautiful to me sooooo we get to the loading dock and I can see worry  on her face .

"You alright baby girl??"

"Yeah I'm just a little scared to get on this boat ."

" you will be fine . I'm here and we just taking it to our dinner spot."

"Okay. I'm trusting you."

Good.

———— At the end of our dinner —————

"Before we leave I just wanna have you listen to something." I then pressed play on the Jazmine Sullivan video.

She instantly started to freak out because again this was her idol.

" Call down and just listen to it . Okay?"

"Wheewwwww alright daddy " she winked .

This girl tryna get me out of character.

Jazmine stated " to destiny the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on it seems to me that you are everything that I want and need and more. You really do complete me in every aspect , I appreciate you for just being the beautiful human being that you are and I will really appreciate it but you would say yes to being my girlfriend and one day my wife."

I looked over and seen her eyes watering"so are you willing to go through our battles together?"

"Yessss yesss and yesss." She was sooo happy that she kissed me .

It wasn't a regular kiss . She pecked me first but I couldn't let that slide so I grabbed a hold of her chin and pulled her real real close to me and begin to kiss her passionately , adding our tongues together to fight and see who would win but you know me ;I'm a pro at this type of shit so once we got the passionate part over with the kiss became rough on her end which really shocked me ,she started to pull my suit.

I didn't want to lose my sanity so, I had to stop her before we got too serious and I ended breaking her back in .

We both step back to catch our breath's and that's when I asked her "are you ready to go girl friend? I promise to come over and chill tomorrow. I already can't get enough of you. "

"Yes I am boyfriend. You better not forget because I will pull up on you. You don't know the crazy me yet. "

"That crazy turn a nigga like me on baby."

"Yeah yeah .😂 let's go ."

                                 —————-

Destiny POV

Best fucking night ever!

Kaine drops me off but not before giving me another breathtaking ,heart shattering ,climax giving kiss.

**I do start college this week so I will be putting more of my focus into my studies and education .I still will be updating but it may take longer than usual but when I give you guys an update it will be worth the wait!!! Thanks again ENJOY 😘😘

1194 words people 😂