Ch.10 Lets go shoppinggg (filler)

Destiny POV

I called all of my  favorite girls (mom ,Mari ,sani) for a little shopping; completely forgetting to tell them that this is the date of my life.

" Kaine asked me on a date after everybody left and I kinda lost myself for a minute after he expressed his feelings towards me."

"What made you do that ?" Mom asked concerned to hear her I  was speechless for once.

" I just feel like I waited so long for someone to feel exactly how I feel about them you know, so when he did ;it was like a feeling of fear rushing through my body. YallI really like him so much so I'm just really scared to open up my heart to him in and get it broken into micro pieces. "

" girl I'll kill him and rip his balls off if he even think about it ." Sani said while hugging me too fucking tight.

"I know all about it, but sometimes you have risks and deal with the consequences later . You know we always here if you wanna change your mind or pursue whatever it is that y'all been building."

" Enough of the sadness, let's get you a bomb dress that will light him on fire 🔥." Mom said

                  —————————————
I layed my eyes on the most beautiful fitted dress. It was orange and it would definitely bring out my shape and my "shake" .

"Sooooo pretttyyyyy" everybody said at once

It was then I knew this was the right dress for my date .

Sani whispered to me , " oh bitch he gone wanna eat the ass when he see you in that dress."

" shit I hope so.." I whispered back to her .

We started laughing out loud and mom being mosey asked what was funny .

"Ohhh nuhting "

" mmmnhm"

Y'all she was mad 😂, oh well sis you can't know everything.

                     3pm  @ my new spot
"Okay so Mari I want spiral curls and Sani I want a bold look . I'll worry about my accessories to make my dress pop out. "

" make sure you keep yo tender headed ass still too."

"Fuck ya "

To be continued

To be continued.....

I try to update as much as I can , but if I'm not updating that means I'm working or/and at school. Thank y'all for being patient. This next chapter gone drop some jaws !!!!! 😘