Ch. 2 ON THE DAILY

Kaine POV              8 AM

      " Ugh;  Yeah suck that dick bitch , don't play wit it ." Kaine instantly yanked the girl head back and stuffed his shit down her throat with no remorse. He only cared about getting his nut off and down this bitch throat. He started to tense up as she did this lil freaky tongue swirl with a little suck added to it.

 " you like that daddy ?" the hoe said.

" Yeah bitch go deeper before I kill yo dumb ass ". So that's when it really started to go down im talking bout the bitch was giving sloppy toppy 3000.

3o seconds later......    Kaine was at his peak and without any warning he pulled his dick out her mouth and busted all over the hoe face. And the only thing she did was smile and lick it all off.  

"You nasty bitch you. haha GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! you slut ." And guess what he handed her y'all ?               40$ ....40 FUCKING DOLLARS. 

She was pissed asf " nigga you must be out yo mf mind if you think this shit gone fly . do i look like 40$ bitch to you?" 

Kaine said " do you really want me to answer that shit?"    

"Yeah fuck nigga!!" 

Kaine thought " this bitch must wanna die today "[" You got 5 seconds to get out my shit before I choke you to death ." She just stood there with her mouth open. 

5.4..3..2..1..

 He grabbed her ass by the throat until he seen her turn blue and threw her tf out his house. But since this bitch was ungrateful he took the 40 ball back. "fuck she talm bout she better be grateful her hoe ass was even in my presence. "

 Bitch im a BIG general!

-----------------------------

Destiny POV

"Oh my fucking gosh". Destiny thought as her alarm rang for school. " another day another white racist motherfucker!"

About 30 minutes later she was ready for hell. Ringggg Ringggg " What."

Sani " Bitch I dont like the attitude , but good morning my bestest bitch!!!"

"EWW. the yelling is unnecessary . Good morning love, will you be at school today or you gotta watch the kids again?"

"Uhn uhn don't throw no shade in  my sun , yeah I'll be there . "

"Okay bitch, bet" 

S/N if y'all didn't know Sani is my one and only bestfriend and we go to school together .

------------- AT SCHOOL--------

Me and Sani walk in together and bitches instantly get to staring. I hate that shit broo.

"Come on bestie for I have to whoop a trick ass before I even eat breakfast ." Sani said.

"OOOOU I wanna orange juice and a blueberry muffin cause them bitches slap." We both laughed at my comment.

First period is a drag but imma make the best of it. After eating we split up and I regretted it soon as I hit the classroom. 

You're late a usual! In a hush students say ( " black people"). Destiny just put her headphones in and her middle fingers up , because she was already almost on her 2nd strike.

------ RINGGGGGG-----

"Yes school is finally over, but now its time to make some moneysss."

"I'll see you later love you bitch!"

Sani said, " okay love you more!"

-------HOME-----          10 PM

Once I get home I chop it up with my parents for a minute.

Take my well needed shower . CHECK

Text bestie and bro goodnight. CHECK

Say my prayers . CHECK

Sleep like a fucking grizzley bear.  CHECK

"GOODNIGHT HOES. MUAHH!"

**VOTE AND COMMENT YALL IM COMING WITH THAT PRESSURE!***