Ch. 1 INTRO

Destiny POV

                  Y'all I'm about the only real black bitch in this white ass school ! I'm talking about these mfs giving me the "murder" eyes and them fake smiles.( iykyk) But let's get to the real stuff; I'm guessing y'all wanna know about me huh? Welll okay. 

I'm 18 years old, I still live with my parents because I'm still trying to get my future together. I have about 5 more months of school then I'm out bitvhess. Umm I really don't fw people like that cause every time I get close to people they in some way make my life worse. I'll tell y'all about that later on though. I've never had a boyfriend ; I feel that I'm not ready to get my heart broken. Now off I've had situations with people that was non sexual , but feelings were deeply involved and I got hurt in the process because I wasn't enough for them. Ain't that some shit!?

I love my brother, he's my rock in a hard place. Everybody is scared of him because of all the reckless and thug shit that he do , but when he out the way you get to know the real him  and his weak ass home boys. 

Kaine POV

        Wassup gang. It's Kaine here and im here to drop y'all off a little knowledge about the king himself. I've been a go getter since I can remember . My pops and moms raised me that way and ill never fold. I'm not into relations or the socials, I just wanna get my nut off and kick a hoe to the curb on some real shit. I wrap my shit up and make sure these hoes know I will kill any  mf that ever try to trap my seeds. I'm saving that should the woman that I'm gone marry . I keep myself in a tight circle with mfs that are just like me. 

My homeboy Ace got a little sister that none of the gang ever get to see. I wonder why?? Is the hoe ugly? 

* WHAT YALL THINK SO FARRRRRR ??? COMMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE !!