Part 2

Kaine POV 

I love a girl who ain't nervous to eat around me , it kinda show me that she getting comfortable with a nigga.

We both ordered the same meal; that number 1 with a lemonade slap like a mf! But let's get back to how beautiful my future wife look. I just wanna kiss those juicy ass lips and put my dick between them. And then have her bent over while I'm eating that pussy...

"Kaine.   KAINE !!"

" My bad destiny , something was on my mind. Wassup?"

"We gotta go to to the Memorial Hospital, my brother got shot!"

"Oh shit wtf man lets go ."

Destiny POV 

I get a call from my mama

"Baby get to the memorial hospital now !" mama says as I hear her voice breaking and then some screaming in the background.

"What happened?" I instantly thought of Ace because he couldn't pick me up today and he promised .

" Ace got shot and it's bad baby , they won't let us see him at all!"

"O--oh--okay. We will be there soon. "

Soon as I ended the call my whole body broke down and what my mom said just kept replaying in my head like a broken record . 

Everything hurts, my heart, my mind, everything is frozen.

My inner thug said "bitvh quit crying and tell Kaine what's going on right now !"

I blew out a breath that I didn't know was even held in and told him everything he needed to know. And in the next 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV 

They both ran up to the  hospital receptionist and asked for Acanti ( AH SAN TEE). The girl was completely ignoring the two frantic people in the front of the desk. 

Destiny snatched her up and said " Bitch my brother might be dying and you sitting here on the fucking phone while we talking to you tell us where he at right now HOE !!"

When i say that receptionist  fixed her attitude so quick and said " you can't see him right now but I can take you to the sitting area with your other family, until the doctor comes out to speak you guys."

Destiny seen her parents and instantly started asking questions. They couldn't even tell her any because they too didn't know. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                               5 hours later 

Ace POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with all types of iv and wires connected to my body, then everything hit me like a fucking brick.

EARLIER THAT DAY 

I get to the fucking play and everything was off, but I ain't no pussy so I walk up to my plug and hand him the money for some more bricks to distribute out to the custos .

Soon as I'm almost to my car a weird ass nigga in a trench coat pull out a 22 and get to bussin at me, so my reflexes kick in and I start shooting back. I shoot the nigga in his shoulder but before I could do anymore I'm on the concrete leaking hella blood . 

Did this fuck nigga shoot me? I look down and I start to panic, 

"ACEEEEE , bro we gotta get you to the hospital ASAP !" one of my lil niggas that work the corner helped me into my car and drove me to the ER.  

I start to black out as the nurses get me out the car and the next thing I know 5 hours later in here with a whole different feeling in my body. 

IM FUCKED FR 

Dr.Bailey walked in to let me know my family is here and that I'm going to have to stay in the hospital for about a week until they can guarantee I'm safe to move freely. 

My sister and Kaine barged in both of them said "wtf happened bro ?"

" Nigga came out of nowhere and shot me on some goofy shit"

"I got you bro, niggas ain't gone get away too freely" Kaine said 

"Alright, 'preciate real shit."

Kaine asked Dest if she needed a ride home and she told she would stay with me, so bro left out to handle that situation.

I look over at destiny and she silently crying; knowing I hate seeing her like that. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny POV

Once I knew that Ace was okay i still was crying like a little bitch , because it hurt to see my heart in pain and all wrapped up. 

"I'm okay Dest I promise you that I am and the gang gone off any of my enemies for me ."

" You promise bubby ??"

" Yes think... I love you dude "

"I love you more "

A knock came at the door and it was the last person we thought to see, it was Mari ; the middle child and the most successful child.