Ch.9 MOVING DAY

Destiny POV

Me and Kaine have been texting for the past few days and we have built a bond so quick over these past few days , it's like we are meant for each other. He is low-key my other half and y'all can take it how you want —
                        Ringgggggg ringgggggg

Hold on he calling right now .
"Hello." I said trying to hold my composure . I be too excited to hear his sexy ass voice.

"Wassup. You got errything packed up and ready??"

" yeah , I'm just finishing up the last of it."

"Alright me and gang on the way. Yo ass better be ready to help us too , cause we ain't no fuckin servants ."he said too serious

" matter fact I can find somebody else to move my shit. You should've never said yes if you was gone have a dumb ass attitude nigga !"

I could hear him laughing on the other end, "I was just fucking wit yo weird ass, you know I got chu babygirl."

"That's not fucking funny. Be on the way thanks , BYE. " I hung up before he could say anything ,because he was like putty in my hands .

Ouuu I can't wait till my baby daddy get here. I miss his fine ass .

My apartment was overlooking the most beautiful scene ever. I love the city lights and water so this was everything to me.

Imagine getting fucked in the air ; on top of everybody

Imagine getting fucked in the air ; on top of everybody. Bitch that's a fucking dream , that will soon turn into a reality.

Text messages: BADDIES 🎁🤪

Mari 🐝: me and sani otw hoe so be ready . It's MOVING day sisterrrrr 😘

Sani🤞🏾: Yeah wha big sis said HOE

Me: Okayyyy , chill with the profanities lil bitty bitches 😂.

Mari🐝: suck a dick

Sani 🤞🏾: chew on some balls too

Me: yeah yeah the door unlocked bye 😽

                      -Text messages ended -
Kaine POV

Destiny is finally trying to let a nigga in, on god I'm happy asf. We ft almost everyday just to make sure eachother are alive . My reason is to see her beautiful face. I seem to always think about putting my dick in her mouth when she laughs. 😂 crazy right??

My baby girl is making big money moves and growing as a human being;  this is her first apartment right out of high school . Shit she my role model for real.

After we get her settled in imma ask her out on a date. Hopefully she said yeah, if not I'm going to step 2 . Bribery 😂 nah I'm lying it ain't gone get that far . We on the same page right now and this date will keep us there.

Come on niggas let get this shit done fast as we can !!

We pull up in front up the Wells' house and me being a nigga , I start making beats on the door until it's snatched open by Mari .

" nigga at least do it on beat tf 😂."

I laughed " where Destiny at ? We ready to move."

" She should be coming down the stairs. Rightttttt —"

" Hey Kaine . Y'all ready? "

"Yeah mama " she started blushing. (Damn I got it like that )

"Uuuuh-h. My room upstairs on the right . First door ."

"Alright."

————————— 2 hours later————————-

Her apartment was nice as fuck . Anddd it was only 10 minutes away from my spot so Im definitely gone be popping up in this bitch.

It was now just the two of us and I was getting nervous 😟. This is something new to me and I wanna make sure everything go right.

She was in her room setting up and I knew this was the perfect time to ask her . Because any minute I knew somebody would come over to see how she was living . So here goes nothing. "Dest I wanna ask you something but before I ask you something I got things to get off my chest."

she stood up dusting her sweatpants off, " what is it "

The way she but her lip made me loss my train of thought. Until she snapped me back to reality .

Clearing my throat " You have shined a light in my life over the past few months but these past few days have made me to realize you are the woman that I want. I know that I am not perfect at all and I don't expect you to be either . I just really wanted to keep my promise and let you know exactly how I feel about you every chance that I get ,so destiny I want to push us further into this relationship. Would you mind going out on a date with me tonight??"

She had her head down so I lifted it up with my index finger. "Look at me. I know you not used to this but I'm not either. You don't gotta cry mama . It's more where that came from believe me. " then I kissed her forehead

She finally spoke " Y-yess I would love that. How should I dress? "

"Go all out baby. I'll see you at 7."

" Okayy be safe."