Ch.3 THE FUCK ??

Destiny POV      8:30 AM

Another sorry ass day of school and I feel a pussy hoe gone try me . Lord I'm asking you now to give me the strength and fill me with faith. 

Sani not even here ugh 🤦🏽‍♀️ . I know they gone try me and imma lose all sanity on these weird ass white bitches ! It's like every time I'm by myself they try to act all hard and almighty . Well bitches not tahhday, cause I'm on that ass like grass .
——- 3rd PERIOD———
This is one of the worst periods ever . I love the class because it's social media studies, but I hate the period because of this one weird looking bitch named Tracy. She always got something to say with her carrot shaped ass. But I'm not one to talk... well I am due to me being proportioned correctly and not thrown together like that hoe.

Anyways. So here I am walking into class and it start off so smooth but soon as we get tot talking about the election and who we feel should be in office this hoe quickly threw me for a loop. 

I let everyone know that it should be anybody except for pumpkin man 👨. This bitch goes and say "yeah you black people only want him out because he doesn't take any of your shit "

Bitch I lost it on her simple ass . Called her all types of bitches and crackers. Read her ass like a fucking wattpad book !

So here comes the teacher with her picking sides with Tracy. " Destiny I am going to need you to leave my classroom right now , that was very disrespectful and out of turn!! "

Mann I knew it was gone be some shit today and I just had to let her have it too." See you white people are so over privileged and be thinking cause that mother fucker YALL president that you bulletproof and can say whatever the fuck you want ! But yeah i got you baby 😊. "

Matter fact let me get the fuck outta here before I have to kill a few bitches .

——- DIALING Brother 🖤————
"Aceeeeeeeee please come sign me out ASAP  ."

"Man what you do this time ?? "Ace asked

"Nigga it wasn't even me that started it, but I sure did finish it . "

"I will , but you got some explaining to do and you coming to my house today . "Ace told Destiny

" Alright bruh 🙄"
———————ACE HOUSE———
I pull up and see a few nice ass lambos. I'm mad asf now...

I walk in and straight get to checking niggas . "Bro why tf you have me come over and you got hella niggas here too??! Huh ? You know I don't fw them like that . "

They all looked at me like I was a silly bitch .

"HII ! tf . I usually a wanna kick it with y'all but I'm not in the mood so y'all gotta bounce. NEOWW  "

Ace knew I wasn't bullshitting so he asked everybody to leave as well.

As they was walking out I seen this one fine ass nigga . I'm talking about a fine ass nigga that was just my type . So as soon as everybody was gone I asked ace" who was thattttt 😋?"
Ace said " awww hell naw . NOPE . "
" come one I'm just asking because I've never seen him"

" That's Kaine and don't fucking talk to him or get ya hopes up he a hoe " Ace said

Honestly I just wanted him to tell me what I needed to know and now i know for a fact I can't have him. I'm pretty sure he didn't even get a good look at me because I was being so rude. Oh shitttt! 

Fuck it . Imma make sure we see each other again just so he can see what he's missing out on .
————————————————————————
Kaine POV

The only thing I was thinking about when she was yelling was putting my duck on her pretty lips and I mean both sets.

"Mann who was that on straight bull shit ?" I asked the homies

" That's ace Lil sister Destiny. And no nigga don't even think about it . We know you , you silly mf . " the gang said

TO.  BE.    CONTINUED.

***Thanks for the support so far it means a lot 🥲