Ch.5

* Mari , the middle sister *
3 weeks later
Destiny POV

Kaine bursts into my room. After not seeing or taking to each other for 3 weeks my pussy was on waterfall mode.
" Wassup , ace just told me to check on you on his way out . "

"Nothing much , what you been up to for the past weeks that you haven't stopped by to??"

" I had to take care of that situation, so my only focus was on killing a fuck nigga . "

"Okay well anything else you wanted to say?" I just hoped he would kiss me already , cause the way his mouth moving and I can't hear a thing coming out must means I'm day dreaming or some shit . 🤔
————————-
He came over to me and pushed me down on the bed and swallowed my tongue 👅 . Then he started trailing kisses down my neck and out the blue he roughly pulled my DD titties out and sucked on em. I was a moaning mess and it was for sure a puddle in my panties .

" Take everything off NOW. I want that pretty pussy on my face ."

Bitch I'm my head in squealing because fat ma finally about to get ate up like a Sunday dinner on Easter !! S/n I'm nervous asf because I've never had anybody eat my pussy ; more like devour it.
"Ahh, fuck . Okay"
As I'm taking off all of my clothes Kaine is just sitting on my bed watching me like a hawk. That shit is making me more insecure , but look he's giving me is "hunger" . I'm the fucking prey to his predator and I love ittt .

" Come on baby put it on me ." Kaine says in a husky tone .

As im getting on top of his mouth I hear an alarm going off ...

RINGGGGGG

What the fuck ?! I was fucking dreaming . Are you serious right now ? Dead ass?

It's now 5:30 and I have to go meet up with Mari for a nice dinner and to discuss her hidden life for the past 2 years . 🧐
————————————————————————

           * Mari dinner outfit

         * Destiny dinner outfit

7pm

Mari POV
I'm 20 years old and I've been trying to get my future together which is why I wasn't around my family for a while and it's time that I'm back and ready to tell them what's been going on with me.

I see my beautiful little sister walk into J. Alexander and I get so nervous because we only seen one another for a brief moment a few weeks ago.

" hey bitchhhh I missed you so muchh." Destiny says with ready eyes

" heyyyy baby I missed you so much more ! You're going to make me cry my makeup off. 🥲"

"Enough of the dramatics let's eat and talk . "

30 minutes the food comes out and we eat in a awkward silence . Once I finish my plate I take a deep breath and break everything down to Destiny .

" I always wanted to leave home after graduation so that's what I did but little did you guys know it was for the wrong reasons. I was running after Jace and it was kind of like he had his power over me and I just couldn't fight it anymore so we got an apartment in Atlanta and it was good for the most part until about a year later I caught him in the bed with my best friend and they had been with each other for about three years prior and I was just now finding out so my heart was broken to pieces . Then I had got the call from mom about a month ago that Ace was shot so that was my sign to just get away from all the bad things in my life and come back to you guys. " I let all of this out while crying my heart in hope that she would forgive me for leaving so quick.

" why didn't you tell me you know we're like this 🤞🏾."

" I was just so scared, but I found a house close to y'all so I'll be able to see you more and you know it's a spot for you when you wanna get away from mom and dad ."

" bettt I love you sister , never forget it "

" I love you more D ."

* comment and share and vote

MUAHHH   😘😘