Ch. 9 - email - Mary's POV

"That horse is how much!?" I half yelled into the phone. Esther had phoned me ten minutes ago telling me that the horse which we had in the centre yesterday was actually a $150,000 3* cross-country eventer! "Ok, yes, I promise not to euthanise, him, I will contact his owners, send me the link, bye,"

Then, I snapped the phone shut, and in its replacement, I opened up my mac book pro. While I was logging in, my phone pinged, therefore I I was able to copy the link into my laptop. I also opened one of the draws in my desk so that I could retrieve a notepad to take notes. (These are the notes she recorded)
chestnut
Names PRINCE HANS OF THE SOUTHERN ISLES
worth $150,000
owner named Mrs Rachel Hummings
owners daughter/rider of the horse named Jezibell Hummings
website said died, when horse actually survives
horses injuries were a sprained fetlock and many bruises
Now, I opened up my laptop to write an email, then, I typed.

Dear Mrs Rachel Hummings,
Yesterday, at Five Palms Vets, we received an injured horse. We were planning on euthanising it, until one of my employees found a picture of him on a website. On that website, it said he died, but simply can not be true, as it looks exactly like our horse at the clinic. So, if that horse really is yours, we should call him Prince Hans. I would appreciate it if you could give me a call on this phone number to make an appointment, 0482635089.

Yours sincerely,
Mary Scheelboat.

Guys, please dont call that number, I made it up. 5 votes for the next chapter.