Ch.10 Part 1 - Flash Back - Rachel's POV

~The jump in the photo is the jump that Jezebel and Cloudy fell on~

I couldn't believe this. Cloudy, Jezebels horse, or as his show name is, Prince Hans Of The Southern Isles. Oh, this simply can not be possible. I know that as soon as I saw her and Cloudy fall, I rushed onto the fields and called out to my beloved daughter.

~ Flash Back ~
"Come on Jez!" I called out out. They were coming up to one of the more complex jumps, the water jump. Everything was going perfect, that was until Cloudy's front hoof knocked against the back of the jump. All around me were cries of shock. They knew what was about to happen, and so did I. Thats why I was already up and running when Cloudy let out a frightened whinny and did a flip in mid-air. Children screamed all around me, their parents were desperately trying to cover there eyes. I didn't blame them, as the sight was not pretty. There was a girl, my daughter, being smashed into the water, with her horse on top of her. I heard her scream, which was cut short, and realised that she was probably not conscious. "JEZEBEL!" Was all I managed to croak out, before tears started forming, which caused me to choke. I am by her side in superman time. Someone was pulling her horse of her. He was taken away, limping, and that was the last I saw of Jezebels best friend, Cloudy. An ambulance was being rushed in, I could barely hear a thing, but I did manage to heat this. "Excuse me ma'am, but we need to take her to hospital" What? Hospital? Is she that bad? "Ma'am, we need to clear the course for other competitors, please just come in the ambulance," and that was what I did, I went in the ambulance. I did not like what I was hearing. They were saying things like, 'Her condition is critical' and 'quick, we need to get her to hospital'. That was the last I remembered, because, I felt something go over my face, then I started to feel sleepy. Then, I fell asleep.

~ end of Flash Back ~