Ch.7 - Think - Esthers POV

As I was sitting in the reception room, looking like a zombie, Mary walked back in. "There you are!" She exclaimed, "I have been looking for you for ages I was worried about you!"

"Yeah, well, maybe you should of thought about that before you suggested killing one of gods marvellous animal creations," I retorted, waiting to see her reaction to that. A smug looking smile came to my face as her mouth, which she had opened to make a comment, was shut again. "And maybe, if you gain some sense Mary, you will not ever again suggest killing any animal in my presence" And to that, she just gave some boring, old lecture about how as a vet it is our 'duty' to save animals, but, to also kindly help them on their journey to to heaven, or, hell, where ever animals go after they die, or in this case, according to how I would put it, after they got killed. "Look, Mary, Do you mind if I go home now? Because like Theres only a few minutes left till I usually leave?"

"Yes, of course, Esther, And I will figure out what to do with the horse tonight, and I will tell you in the morning!"

"Thank you, I just need some space to clear my head. See ya!" and with that I rushed behind the counter to grab my floral pink bag which contained 3 things, my water bottle, phone and purse, then rushed out the door with a wave of my hands.

---------------------

Please guys, can I get 2 votes for the next chapter? 2 votes is all I want