6 months later - Esther

"Oooh, this one looks nice!" I explained.  We had been looking for horses online for over an hour.  During the last 6 months, since Jez took me on as her riding partner, we have become the best of friends.  At the moment, I was just riding on her 20yo gelding.  He was good for me at the time, mainly as I was a beginner.  We moved on from round yard work to arena work, and then trail rides.  All of this was with Jezebels guidance.  I could never have done it without her.  Recently, we have gone to a few low level agricultural shows.  There was nothing hard, just halter and hunter classes.  We placed well in that, and Jez thought I was ready to move up to dressage or western classes.  Oh, and due to his leg injury, Cloudy can never jump again.  Due to this, she decided to change disciplines, and I learnt with her.  We go around to the local horse sport clubs, and we both own the stage at horse sports, as well as winning all our low level western classes.  My favourite at the moment is trail class, but I do them all.  We are looking to get into barrel racing as well. 
Jezebel shook her head, "Nah, he's the wrong type, we are looking for horses to hoon on, not take slow and steady in the hack ring."

Half an hour later, after trying many different websites, I saw him.  Jezebel and I looked at each other at the same time.  Great minds think alike.  "You have to get him!"  She said.  "and look, he's right here, in the same town as us!"  I reached for my phone and punched in the numbers on the advert.  "Hello?  Yes, I am inerested in you horse.  when could we come and look?"  I asked, "Right now?  Ok, we're on our way!"