Ch 7

Zak's Pov

My eyes fluttered open only to see nothing but a pajama shirt extremely close to my face. I could feel some weight on my body as I realized I was snuggled up in Bad's chest with one of his arms wrapping around my torso and a leg wedged in between mine. I could feel my face and ears burn from being in the position we were in.

How did we even get in this position?!  I slowly move my head from his chest to look at his face. He looked so peaceful. This feels nice... I kinda don't want him to let go. Maybe I can stay like this for a little while. As if Bad could read my mind he pulled me even closer than I originally was and moved his hand away from my back to the side of my head. My heart pounded in my chest. I was so close to his face now. I could feel his soft breathing on my skin making me more nervous to even breathe. I glanced at his lips, they looked so soft and beautiful and kissable. I wasn't going to kiss him though, I wouldn't take advantage of him, that would be messed up. That, however, didn't stop my heart from running like a track horse trying to get to the finish line. This good feeling of being in his arms didn't last long because that familiar feeling came crawling back up. Shit! Why?! I cursed at myself. I gently pulled his hand away from my head and replaced it with a pillow and proceed to quietly cough in my arm as I tried to get off the bed. 

My attempt to keep him asleep was a fail when I hear his voice behind me, "Are you ok Skeppy?" I froze for a second panicking before I quickly grabbed some clothing from my closet and my own voice croaking, "Uh- yeah I'm fine. J-Just going to take a shower. You should go back to sleep." and I speed-walked out of the room but still able to hear Bad mumble an 'oh ok'. once I was in the hall I ran to the bathroom trying not to cough up blood anywhere before I made it to the toilet. Racco started to run seeing me run thinking it was some sort of game. When I manage to reach the door I swung it open and closed it behind me leaving Rocco on the other side. He scratches at the door and I feel bad for shutting him out too but I don't want him to see me like this.

I hunched over the toilet coughing up and vomiting petals, flower buds, thorns, and my own blood. I tried my best to stay quiet. I found it hard to breathe as some leftover buds found home in my throat.  I banged against my own chest as I coughed and thankfully it unlodged my throat. I panted trying to catch my breath again. I looked into the bloody and flowery toilet and sighed as I was on the verge of tears but I wasn't going to let myself cry. I get up and flush the toilet watching as the red water turn clear, I go to the shower turning it on and stripping my clothes off and stepping in when it was warm enough. I let the warm water patter against my face feeling there was no hope for me.

Darryl's Pov

I sat on the edge of Skeppy's bed scrolling through Twitter looking at fanart the art always looked so cool. I saw Rocco come into the room looking a little bummed out. "What's wrong Rocco?" He came closer and I gave him some nice pets. I assume that he was probably hungry or wants to take a walk. I got up and went to get the doggo some food.

I poured the food into the bowl and Rocco happily ate. I heard the bathroom door open and close, I looked up to see Skeppy walking out with a pink oversize hoodie and grey sweat pants on and a towel over his shoulder. His hair was wet and messy, I chuckled because of how cute it was. "Skeppy, dry off your hair or you'll get yourself sicker you muffin." I giggled out. He sighed, "I'm fine Bad I let it air dry all the time." I rolled my eyes, "Skeppy if you don't dry it I'll dry it myself." He looked like he was thinking about it for a second before speaking, "Maybe I wouldn't mind you doing that." He gave me a smug look and crossed his arms. I walked up to him and snatched the towel from his shoulder and put it on his head. "You're impossible," I mumbled to him as I began shaking it back and forth drying it as best I could, He stared giggling and so did I until we just started laughing as I shook the towel on his head. I pulled it off and laughed at his puffy messy hair. He shook his head and ran his figures through his hair. "That was fun you should do that more." He smiled at me and I sucked my teeth throwing the towel at him. "Muffin head", I chuckled.