Ch 5

Darryl Pov

I was looking through all the fan mail and art, they were beautiful and so sweet, but I realized Skeppy was gone for a bit. 'maybe he's having trouble finding his phone. I should probably see if I could help.' I start to get up to go help but as I stood up Skeppy came jogging through the door. "Oh did you find your phone?" I asked. "Yup!" he smiled taking his phone, tossing it in the air, and catching it. "Did you finish looking through the fans' gifts?" "Yeah! They were so sweet! I love those muffin heads." Skeppy walked to a mini-fridge and looked inside, "Soda or water?" he asked me. "Water please!" he grabbed a soda can and a water bottle and tossed me the bottle. I almost dropped it but I got it.  

Skeppy popped the soda can open as we both sat down in the nook. I take a glance at Skeppy while he was scrolling through his phone. The sunlight from the windows brightens up the features of his face and the flower I put in his hair was still there, it really did suit him. 'He is quite pret- er looks nice. yea, he looks nice.. what was I thinking' I break away from my thoughts realizing Skeppy was looking at me too now. 

"Why are you staring at me? You got a little crush on me or something?" His mouth pulled into a cheeky grin, I was taken aback for a second, I could feel my face explode with heat. "W-WHAT!?! N-NO!!! DON'T EVEN TRY WITH THAT!! I COULD ASK THE SAME TO YOU YOU KNOW, SKEPPY!" I basically yelled in embarrassment. This time it was Skeppy that was taken aback, "W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME SKEPPY'!?! I D-DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!! WHA-?!?" 

I laughed, "Mmmkay yea like you weren't staring at me making goo-goo eyes on the way here like: 'Oh my goodness Bad, you're so handsome ooooo'." I cupped my face in my hands and batted my eyes. Skeppys' jaw was dropped and his face extremely red. "W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE?!?! I WAS NOT MAKING 'GOO-GOO EYES'!! WHAT EVEN IS THAT?!? YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS!!" "Changing the subject now are we?" I raised an eyebrow and had a smug look. He shoved my shoulder and stood up abruptly. "You know what I t-think I need a-a breather." He went for the door again. 'Maybe I went too far..' I thought,"Skeppy wait I'm sorry," I grabbed his wrist to stop him. 

Zak Pov

Blood and pedals were flooding my mouth as Bad held on to me. I was trying to swallow it back down but it was hard. "Maybe we should just head back home," He continued. I couldn't handle the pain and grabbed my arm back from his grip and sped walked to get out the door. "Sure Bad,whatever I just need to get some air first." "I'll go with you!" He whinnied "No! I want to be alone I'll call for you when I'm ready for us to go. Stay." I told him as I went down the ladder.

Once my feet hit the ground I ran covering my mouth with my sleeve letting out soft coughs and once I was out of his sight I removed my hand and the blood, pedals, and thorns poured out of my mouth as if I was a faucet. I coughed so hard I thought my lungs came out. I couldn't stop coughing, my eyes teared from the thorns piercing my insides and the lack of air from the buds blocking my throat. 'Help. Please. How is this fair?' I was only been one day with him and I don't even know how I'm going to get past even a couple of days. I throw up again leaving my throat burning from cuts and acid. I squeeze my eyes shut forcing some tears to roll down as I was regaining oxygen. I collapsed on the ground exhausted and in pain. My whole body was heavy and my vision a little fuzzy. I forced myself to stay away though every part of me said to fall asleep. I shakingly lift my body onto my feet staggering to nearest tree. I have to get back but I can't go like this Bad would definently freak out. My legs shook as I tried to lean my weight on the tree. It took a second but I soon gain some streangth. I think it was enough to get me home at least.

Darryl Pov

'H-he ran..I really messed up didn't I. Oh my goodness he must hate me.' I feel my face heat up as tears flow down my face. "Geppy.." I squeaked out. "I'm so stupid! I should have just stopped. What if he doesn't want to be around me anymore?" Just the thought alone made me want to crawl in a hole and die. More tears came as more thoughts rolled in. 'He must be so mad at me' I couldn't stand the thought of Skeppy being mad at me. I just wanted him to come back but no matter how hard I stared at the door with hope he didn't come through them. I sat on the floor like a patetic puppy waiting for his owner to come back, crying.

~time skip~

15 minutes have passed already and Skeppy still hasn't called me. I had stopped crying but the thought that he could have went home with out me gave me anxiety. Like on cue I hear someone call my name. "BAD!!BAD! LETS GO I WANT TO GO HOME!" The voice sounded horrible but I new it was Skeppys'. A small smile formed on my face as I new he didn't leave me. I wipe my face with my hoodies sleeve and praying that it doesn't look like I was crying and went down to meet Skeppy.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry 4 the late update and short chapter my life has been all over the place and im trying to figure everything out. thx u so much for the love and i'll try my best to post more and longer chapters :D <3