Ch 2

It was dark. I looked around me there was nothing, not even a floor. It was like I was floating, but I could feel the floor under my feet. It was weird. Where am I? I start to hear faint crying in the distance, I didn't know where it was coming from but it was definitely around me. "Hello?" I questioned the dark. The only answer I got was more cries. "Are you ok? Are you hurt??" All of a sudden a spotlight shunned a few feet in front of me and a person walked into it. When they fully walked into the light I automatically recognized who they were. Skeppy! He was crying and he looked so sickly. It was hard to look away. "Skeppy, what happened to you?" My voice cracked. this whole time he was looking at the ground but when I asked that he slowly lifted his head and I saw his face. It was terrifying, He looked like a skeleton and his eyes were blacked out. He softly spoke, "You didn't help me.." "What? but you're not letting me help you."  I whispered loud enough for him to hear me, but his face contorted to what I can only assume anger and yelled, "YOU DIDN'T HELP ME!!!" his face began to melt. I was screaming at the horrifying sight. Then everything went black.

Darryl Pov

I jolt up from my bed screaming which startled Lucy. I was in a cold sweat and my chest hurt from how much my heart dropped on top of the swarm of anxiety. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, it was just a nightmare. I hear footsteps run to my door and the door swung open. I jumped but then saw it was just my roommate, he had a knife in his hand, "What the hells happening?! Are you alright?!" He yelled frantically scanning the room until his eyes set on me. His face turned from a scared face to a worried one, he walked to my bed placing the knife on the knight stand and sitting next to me on the bed. "Darryl, you look like you've seen a ghost. what in the world happened?" He asked in a sweet but concerned voice. I stare at him in his eyes and a wave of tears comes cascading out my eyes. He pulls me closer and rubs my back to try and soothe me as I cry into his shoulder and hold on to his back with trembling hands as a child would hold their support blanket.

After a bit, I ran out of tears to actually cry. My roommate was still cradling me in his arms. He was so patient with me while I was crying like a baby. I'm glad I live with this muffin. When he sensed when I was calm enough to make conversation he asked me what was wrong again. I told him what happened earlier and the nightmare I had and he just listened, he didn't say I was overreacting or I was being dramatic, he just listened and it was nice. I told him that I plan to visit Skeppy and I might be gone for a bit so I want him to take care of Lucy while I'm gone.

He nodded with a small smile and asked there is anything else he could do for me, I said no and he got up from his spot on my bed and walked to the door grabbing the knife on the way, "Goodnight Darryl." he said. I said goodnight to him and he disappeared behind the wall.

Zak Pov

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned as I shut it off. The first thing I noticed was my throat was a little sore and I remember everything that happened yesterday and my heart sank. I thought it was all just a nightmare. I mumbled a weak whine as I wanted to just curl up in my bed and die. I mean I'm going to die anyway. He would reject me and I'm just going to die, so what's the point. I'm too young to die. I force myself out of bed and wabble my way to the bathroom.  I looked in the mirror and my eyes were red probably from crying. I washed my face, and brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair, then headed off into the kitchen. I pulled out some sugary cereal cuz I mean who doesn't like sugary cereal. While I was eating my phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was a text from Bad and my heart dropped for the second time just this morning. I didn't really want to talk to him but I know I can't just ignore him forever, that would be unfair to him. I opened the notification and read what he sent me.

Badboyhalo 

Hey skeppy i'm going to come to visit u for a few                                          days to make sure your alright see u in a couple days :>

I spat out the cereal that was in my mouth. (rip cereal) Was I reading that right?! He can't just do that!! Needles returned in my throat, and my breath felt as if someone is pulling it out of me. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I fall into a coughing fit and I run into the bathroom where I throw up lots of blood and a blooming rose and some thorns in the toilet. I feel so light-headed, I couldn't stop panicking. He can't know. He can't. My eyes cried an ocean and my head felt like a drum. I quickly passed out from my hyperventilating.

~ time skip to a little bit after~

I wake up on the bathroom floor, my head aching, I got up from the floor and flushed the toilet and cleaned the blood off my face and then whatever remained on the toilet, and walked back into the kitchen where my breakfast was left abandoned. I grabbed the stupid phone and texted Bad.

Badboyhalo

Hey skeppy i'm going to come to visit u for a few                                          days to make sure your alright see u in a couple days :>

Bad don't do that  im fine 

After a few seconds he responded.

No you muffin! Ik ur sick, u cant fool me. Im going                                      to take care of u whether u like it or not u fatty!>:3

Ugh I knew he wasn't going to give up.

Finne than how long do u plan on stayig

until ur all better Uwu

Oh god! He can't be serious.

u dont ned 2 do that u have 2 take care of Rat

No it's fine my roommate will watch her.                                                      now stop trying 2 keep me away u muffin >.>

Fuck.

Fine wutever.

I can't believe this, this dude is so stubborn! He isn't going to change his mind. I turned off my phone and tossed it across the table. I was tired of everything and so scared. I don't want him to worry about me, or hate me, and most importantly leave me, but I don't want him to be here to see me suffer and find out I'm suffering because of him. That would make him feel so bad, or it can go completely wrong where he finds out and is so disgusted and he leaves me to die. Why does it have to be like this? What did I do? I felt something on my tongue and pull it out. It was a pedal with a small splotch of blood. I look at it for a bit before throwing it away. I abandoned my breakfast again and my phone and went to record a video.

My voice was bad and raspy and it hurt to raise my voice which was a problem because I always have a loud voice in my videos. The rest of the day I edited the video and then posted it just to get something out for today. I collapsed I'm my bed and swaddled myself in my blanket. What is going on with my life? With the only answer being silence I force myself to sleep.