Ch 1

"SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!! HE NEEDS HELP KNOW!!!"

~3 weeks ago~

"HAHAHA! BYEEEEE! BAD SAY BYE!!!"

"Byyyye!"

I just ended the stream. Bad and I was streaming on the DreamSMP. It was funny and we got a lot done surprisingly. I sat back in my gaming chair as Bad starts to speak. "That was fun, I enjoyed that a lot." 

"I know right! I didn't expect us to get so much done!"

"Yeah! I'm really glad I got to play with you again. Thank you Skeppy."

"No problem ma-" Out of nowhere I feel like there are needles in my throat and the taste of metallic fill my mouth. I start to cough uncontrollably which started to alarm Bad. "Skeppy?? Are you ok?!" I couldn't answer I just kept coughing until I started to gag and then throwing up. Bad was now screaming at me to know what was going on. I look at the mess that I left next to me and what I saw was terrifying, blood, and pedals? Why were there pedals?!?! Why is there blood?!? Am I dying?!? So many questions but I didn't have the answers.

"SKEPPY I'M GOING TO CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR YOU!!" Bad cried, he was scared for me.

"Wait, wait! You don't need to do that I'm fine! See?" I tried to laugh to calm him down a bit. It didn't work I can tell you that.

"NO Skeppy, you are not fine! I heard you throw up!!"

"I-it was a troll! I got you so good..haha..ok I got to go!"

"OH MY GOODNESS NO! SKE-" I ended the call and there was silence. That's when the panic really starts to set in. I tried to keep my composer as best I could as I look on google with trembling hands on what the hell just happened to me. 'why did i cough up blood and pedals' I hit enter and waited for the screen to load. I looked at the results and they kept having the same words as the next 'Hanahaki Disease'. I clicked on it to find out what it was.

Hanahaki Disease

An illness that starts when the victim feels unreturned love, They will begin to cough up blood and their crush's favorite flower. The flower will continue to grow and get bigger until the victim dies from suffocation or blood loss, or confesses their love and are returned the feeling, or get surgery to remove it but they will no longer be able to feel affection for that person in any way.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. This couldn't be real! It's not humanly possible! So what, do we just magic seeds in us or something?!? Who was my "crush"? I look down at the mess I neglected to clean up, picking up a pedal I examine it. It was a red rose. Just great! It's going to have thorns. That didn't help me find out who my crush was since many people I know like roses, that's when I remember when it started. I was talking to Bad! I bolt to my bed where my phone laid. I unlock it and find out that He been spamming me with concern and anger. He also tried to call me multiple times. I ignore everything he said and texted him.

Badboynoob

BAD THS IS Inportany wut is ur fav fower

Skeppy are you ok??? You shouldn't be worried about that now

Jst anwser the dam questoijn!!

LANGUAGE!!!

Fine my favorite flower is a red rose. Y?

uhh noting in particular got to go by!!

Wait Skeppy!!

Skeppy!

SKEPPPPPPPY!!

I left him on read, I couldn't handle this. There is no way Bad could be my "crush".  I'm straight, at least I think I am. But Bad is definitely straight..well that can be debatable but there's no way he would have feelings for me like that. I'm such a jerk to him. That's when I realized I was hyperventilating, then the feeling of needles in my throat and I begin the cough again. It was the worst feeling I could barely breathe and my eyes blurred from tears from both pain and fear. I managed to cough up more blood and pedals. I felt so tired. I couldn't stop crying, I don't want to die. Why was this happening to me? When I finally get calm enough I get up and start to clean up the mess. I couldn't stand the blood smell anymore. While I was cleaning out of all the thoughts that constantly ran through my mind as if my head was a track one was louder than the others, 'What am I going to do about this?' When I was done I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself off. I threw the bloody clothes in the basket, brushed my teeth, and changed into pj's. I just lied in bed staring at the ceiling. Bad was probably still spamming me but I didn't bother looking. I couldn't... After a while, I somehow managed to drift off to sleep.

Darryl Pov

I couldn't sleep a wink. Something is going on with Skeppy. He's acting so weird and is not telling me why. I know what happened earlier wasn't a troll, I'm not dumb, and he won't answer his stupid phone! "Dang it Skeppy!! Why won't you tell me?? Can't you rely on me?" My voice begins to crack. Rat cried and put her head on my lap to comfort me. I petted his head and sighed. 'maybe he just got a little sick, maybe I should visit him. That idea soothed me a lot. I'll even get to see him in real life for the first time. That calmed me and put my concerns to rest because then I would be able to take care of him myself. With that, I kissed Rat goodnight and I was finally able to sleep.