Ch 6

(This song has nothing to do with the story its just my favorite. listen to it if ya want it good.)

Zak Pov

When Bad came down I saw that his eyes were red and puffy. Was he crying? Did I do something? I thought back to when I left and tried to see from Bad's perspective as we walked. 'Oh shit,' I realized how I acted made it look like I was mad at him. Was that why he cried? I wasn't mad at him, after all, he was just telling facts I just couldn't let him know those were facts ya know? I grab his shoulder stopping us from continuing.  He looked at me for a second before retreating his eyes to his feet. "Hey, Bad you know I not mad at you right?" I spoke softly. "You're not?" He looked in my eyes with a shimmer of joy. "Of course not! I could never be mad at you! Annoyed, mmmm Maybe.." "What?!? Geppyyyy!" He cried out. I laughed giving him a friendly punch on his arm. "I'm kidding Bad!" Before we knew it we were at my house. I unlocked the door and we went in. 

Right, when we walk through the door I hear nails clanking on wood and before I know it I get knocked over. My body falls on Bad and he grabbed my hips, sending shivers up my spine and making me blush a little I won't lie. I look at what tackled me and it was Rocco. I completely forgot I had to watch him for the week. I also hear someone walking over to us. "Zoey?" I asked even though I knew exactly who it was. "Of course dummy. It's your turn to watch him, and who's your..friend?" I then realized I was still in Bad's arms, but he didn't move me he just held me. I quickly sprung up feeling cold without his touch. "This is my friend Bad," I gestured to him. "His name is Bad?"Her face seems like she was a little worried about who would name their child that.  Bad moved closer to her and stuck his hand out for her to shake," Hello, you can call me Darryl, it's my real name," he grinned, "who might you be?" She shook his and smiled back at him," I'm Zoey, Zak's sister. I've never seen you before. It's nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too," Bad replied. I cleared my throat, "So did you just come to drop off Rocco or do you need something?"

They both looked at me, Zoey looking surprised and Bad looking a bit sad. "What's wrong with your voice and why are you so pale? Are you sick? You look dead." She grabbed my face moving it around and checking my temperature with the back of her hand. She's always been so protective of me which makes no sense since I'm her older brother. I grab her hands and pull them away from me. "I'm fine, it's not a big deal anyways I'm just a little sick." Her hands surrendered to her side. "Do you want me to stay and take care of you until you get better? I can cancel my plans to-" She was cut off by Bad," N-no it's fine, I'm taking care of him until he gets better, you shouldn't cancel anything." 

Darryl's Pov

I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't let him be taken care of by anyone besides me. When they both stared at me I started to panic in my head. Zoey then smiled and giggle," sound like both of you are eager for me to leave. I take the hint but at least let me help cook dinner I haven't eaten yet anyway." I look at Skeppy and he nods at me. "Fine just make whatever you find. Did Rocco eat yet?" Skeppy asked. "No, we just got here and I was just about to feed him, but do you mind feeding him?" She asked him. He nodded and walked off to probably feed his dog.

Zoey and I went into the kitchen. "Do you have something in mind?" I asked her. She opened the fridge and looked inside and sighed at the lack of things inside, "I don't think anything to special..maybe some spaghetti?" I gasped, "I know how to make this delicious sauce that I'm sure he would just love!"

"Oh really? So are you like a chef or something?" She giggled. "Well..no, but my mother taught me everything she knew and I just learned to love cooking and baking." I smiled to myself thinking back on all the memories I had made with my mom in the kitchen.